Lysol® Clean & Fresh Tangerine & Mango Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner 48 fl. oz. Bottle

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria** see more...

Meg W.
Linden, VA
This cleans and does the job around the house. The smell of this particular cleaner alone is amazing. Makes my house smell like oranges and not straight up cleaner. I actually liked this smell so much I used it throughout my first pregnancy up until recently when I wanted to just change up The smell for winter time.
Taylor G.
I love Lysol! It’s my go to for cleaning. I am crazy about disinfecting my house on a daily basis so I’m picky about what I use. I love the unique sent of this particular edition and buy it regularly. Lysol is the most trusted brand of disinfectant for my Home, especially with a new baby.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Orange or tangerine is my favorite scent!This Is So So Good!It Dis-Infects Doors Toys & Cleans!What More could ask for in a cleaner?I use on my sink which is stainless steel & my shower & toilette:)Also I use Lysol to clean my daughter's toys & I rinse them thoroughly with warm/hot water:)
Mackenzie M.
Southport, NC
Love the smell. I use this on the floors, toilets, sinks, bathtubs and when wiping down the fridge. Love the smell. It’s cheap and you can dilute it with water to save product. It’s really nice
Melissa S.
Charlottesvle, VA
It works great and keeps my apartment smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend this to anyone! The mango scent is so refreshing and different than other products out there.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
This is my favorite “flavor”. When I use it to mop my house, it smells good for days. Everyone at my house loves when I use this, it smells amazing. Very strong fragrance but not overpowering.
Alyssa C.
Depew, NY
Love this cleaner! I use it for everything from washing the floor to cleaning the toilet, sink, and counters, does wonders in linoleum floors with traffic spots, without the price of the other high traffic cleaners
Ree R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff just as much as the lemon scented one! * I use this for almost everything! Well not everything. I use it for my kitchen counters, kitchen cabinets, sink, kitchen floors, bathroom floors, bathtub, dresser counter tops, cleaning dust off top of television, cleaning ceiling fan blades, stains on the door from wear, crayon marks on white dresser (for me, it worked), grease and other stuff on top of stove.. this is absolutely worth it for me to repurchase time and time again after I run out. My apartment feels and smells clean when I use this. This product had motivated me to mop my floors more!!! The scent reminds me of Jell-O for some reason.. or "jelly ace" if anyone knows what that is..
Alex R.
Cypress, TX
There's nothing better to me than a fresh clean smelling home,but maybe the smell of tangerines lol. This is the best cleaner , pick the most smelly/germy place in your house. This will instantly remove any dirt,germs ,or mess ,and of course will make you ever forget that room had a smell! The best part isn't just the amazing smell, it kills 99.9% of germs so you don't have to use a lot, buy the big bottle! It'll last you a long time!
Christina F.
Roseburg, OR
Lysol is my favorite cleaning products! Tangerine and mango smells amazing. Definitely will be purchasing again in the future. Great value and priced well. Again, smells great. I love a great smelling cleaning product... Highly recommend!