Lysol® Clean & Fresh Tangerine & Mango Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner 48 fl. oz. Bottle

BY LYSOL #77 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria** see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
Orange or tangerine is my favorite scent!This Is So So Good!It Dis-Infects Doors Toys & Cleans!What More could ask for in a cleaner?I use on my sink which is stainless steel & my shower & toilette:)Also I use Lysol to clean my daughter's toys & I rinse them thoroughly with warm/hot water:)
Jennessa K.
Silver Lake, MN
I have this in my house all the time. I use it on everything. You can buy it just about anywhere. Love the smell and love that it comes in a variety of smells. I’ve added a little of this to dirty/smelly laundry at my work and it comes out fresh and clean.
Taylor S.
I feel like this does the job of keep the house clean, and I love that you can let it sit for disinfecting! With sick kids and keeping everything germ free this helps keep my mind at ease, of germ spreading! I also love the smell! Better than a chemical cleaner smell!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This product works great and something I use often. I like this scent okay but prefer the lemon scent. Very effective and affordable. Pro can be used full strength or diluted I even use it to mop the floors. I’d absolutely recommend this product.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I use this for my counters and floors. This cleaner does well will grease splatters and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. Great price point, and will buy again. This product may irritate your skin or eyes if you’re sensitive to fragrance.
Brittany M.
Winnsboro
So I love Lysol products. This one works perfectly it cleans ohh so good, I don’t really care for the scent just because it doesn’t go with my scents in my house, but it works so good, so I continue to use this product.
Mary M.
Clearfield , UT
I lov love love this product I can’t say enough how impressed I am with it. It gets the job done and on top of that it smells amazing!!! I love walking into my home and being able to smell that it’s freshly cleaned!!
Mattie O.
Love this product. Always gets the job done. With pets and small children always in the home this manages to to make it look and smell great again. Would definite recommend to others. My favorite cleaning scent.
Renee G.
Hazard
Love this scent!! Amount of product is perfect for the price.  My home always smells fresh and clean when I use it.  It’s versatile as well.  I can use it for many everyday cleaning tasks.