Lysol® Clean & Fresh Tangerine & Mango Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner 48 fl. oz. Bottle

BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria** see more...

Alyssa C.
Depew, NY
Love this cleaner! I use it for everything from washing the floor to cleaning the toilet, sink, and counters, does wonders in linoleum floors with traffic spots, without the price of the other high traffic cleaners
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Lysol cleaning products are just my favorite! I usually get the lemon scented but I decided to try something new. But I like this tangerine mango one just the same. Great for multi-purpose cleaning and long lasting scent that I love.
Christina F.
Roseburg, OR
Lysol is my favorite cleaning products! Tangerine and mango smells amazing. Definitely will be purchasing again in the future. Great value and priced well. Again, smells great. I love a great smelling cleaning product... Highly recommend!
Ashley C.
I love this ! Smells so good!!! Very useful for the kitchen and bathroom. Especially if you're a clean freak.
Jackie L.
Love this product! Smells fresh and leave surfaces clean! Sorry, no photo this time...I've only used it at a friend's house to help her clean but it works great!
Cheyenne B.
I really like the scent of it. I used it all the time until my Walmart stopped carrying it in this scent which was disappointing. It smells lovely and the scent has a nice payoff.
Ree R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff just as much as the lemon scented one! * I use this for almost everything! Well not everything. I use it for my kitchen counters, kitchen cabinets, sink, kitchen floors, bathroom floors, bathtub, dresser counter tops, cleaning dust off top of television, cleaning ceiling fan blades, stains on the door from wear, crayon marks on white dresser (for me, it worked), grease and other stuff on top of stove.. this is absolutely worth it for me to repurchase time and time again after I run out. My apartment feels and smells clean when I use this. This product had motivated me to mop my floors more!!! The scent reminds me of Jell-O for some reason.. or "jelly ace" if anyone knows what that is..
TaVonya R.
Used this in my classroom and it leaves the best scent with the best cleaning experience. The smell is very potent and it instantly brightens a room!
Jessica H.
Hamburg, PA
The best scent and it lasts a long time. I use it on the floors and I use it as a cleaner in a spray bottle for my tables and countertops.
Stacie M.
I absolutely love this scent! It leaves everything clean and the smell is wonderful! Thank you Lysol!