by Lysol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
South Daytona
I always use this I get it from the Dollar Tree it works great! And it smells great to I actually use it for a lot of things I use it floors and I put it in a spray bottle and use it for counters the smell lasts long and does a good job cleaning things without a nasty film I've been using this for a few years
Nebo
I love this stuff! It lasts forever. I mix it as a spray to use everywhere. I clean sinks, counters, sometimes even furniture with this stuff on a wash cloth! I love the smell of it so that’s a plus. I don’t think I will make any changes as to what I use because this is the best I have found!
West Monroe, LA
Lysol has always been a trusted name in my opinion and the lemon scented multi surface cleaner was no different.  It cleans better than other cleaners I have tried and the lemon scent that it leaves is not too strong or chemical smelling.
riverton
This product works well and has an amazing scent. I just hate how expensive it is. You do get the results you pay for. The clean scent lasts long to keep your home smelling fresh and clean. I would buy this with coupons or on clearance.
Eagle Pass, TX
I absolutely love Lysol, it’s the only product I use for cleaning around my house. The citrus scent is amazing and refreshing. It’s very good at cleaning the surface of my kitchen and bathroom. I also use it as spot floor cleaner.
Clinton, MO
Smells amazing! Cleans literally anything! I had musty suitcases that were stored in an attic for 11 years and Lysol mixed with a little water got the stench out!! Not to mention the smell of lemon cleaner? Gahhh clean house
Oneida, KY
I use this to mop my ceramic floors and this gets them clean with no streaks ! I love the clean smell it leaves behind as well great price under 5 dollars and yes I will buy again and recommend it to family and friends
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this Lysol product for cleaning the toilet or even just putting some down the sink to get rid of odors. Out of all scents this one is my favorite, very effective when scrubbing and getting rid of smells
Martinsville, IN
Purchased at: Target
A good cleaning product for the home front! Can be used on all surfaces in kitchen and bathroom. Has a great scent! This is a good way to de germ your home! Effective and worth the money. Will buy again.
Cheap! Fresh! Clean! Omg I love this stuff. $1?!?!? You’re joking. It smells so good when I use it to mop. Everything smells so fresh. It gets everything clean. I would buy it again and I recommend it.