Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface Cleaner

Cuts Tough Grease and Grime

can I use this on vinyl flooring?
What cleaner do you use to mop your floor? [product:lysol-clean-fresh-sparkling-lemon-sunflower-essence-multi-surface-cleaner-48-fl-oz-plastic-bottle]
The smell is good or not?
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Waterbury, CT
I buy this big bottle and refill my spray bottles with it and it is very conceited and economical. We have a Lysol spray bottle in almost every room of the house ready to go, and when it’s empty it’s quick to make another one! I love the clean lemon scent and the germ killing power makes me feel like I’m creating a clean safe environment for my family. Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface CleanerLysol
Angola, IN
This product is one of my favorites because it is versatile. It can be used on so many things, and I know that the surfaces will be clean and safe. The price point is great. It doesn’t run for very much, and it lasts for a long time. The scent is also wonderful. I like using cleaners that don’t smell like bleach or chemicals. This product has a fresh scent that also smells clean. I’m a big fan and will continue to use.
Lancaster, OH
This is my go to, all time favorite cleaner. It smells like heaven, and it cleans, and disinfects just like we would want our homes. It’s always been my favorite, and I just absolutely love the way it leaves your home smelling like the cleanest, new, freshest.... mmm it smells so amazing, I literally could just use it as an air freshener!! Professional Lysol 32 OZ Lemon Scent General Purpose Cleaner 2PK
Coolidge, AZ
My all time favorite, I like the clean lemon fresh one because I find the pine smells very offensive, it's due to a really bad preschool memory that I cannot shake. I really like all the citrus smells for cleaning. But Lysol is a trusted brand with disinfecting and such and it doesn't leave a medical or pine smell lingering just a lemon smell like I bought a bag of lemons.
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Imani G.
This product is always my "go-to." It comes with a lot of product for anything in the house. I tend to mix it 50/50. Just because I like to make sure all the germs and dirt are gone. This product is very effective and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product. It lasts a while and I only have to by it every 5 months or so. Definitely worth the monies.
Woodbridge, VA
I love all lemon scents but the fact you have a powerful disinfectant that smells great, win in my book. I absolutely love everything about this and it cleans so well. You dont have to use a lot of get amazing results and the price is comparable or even cheaper than most products that do the same thing. I would definitely add this to your stock pile of cleaners.
Diberville, MS
I’ve always used this cleaner as a refill for multi purpose spray on kitchen counters as well as I will clean my tile with it too. It’s so great to mop with and leaves an excellent scent for awhile afterwards. I trust the Lysol brand to throughly clean my counters really well. I am always constantly cleaning them. You want a cleaner that will disinfect too and this one is a trusted brand.
Menifee, CA
This is a must have! My house feels so clean and disinfected when I've wiped down surfaces with This product! I use This product often, especially during cold and flu season! The scent is my favorite! A clean, lemon scent that doesn't linger too long! Such a great product, especially for how affordable it is! Will repurchase again and again!
New Bern, NC
I use this fairly often to clean my home. I will typically use this to clean floors, but I’ve used it for counters and bathtubs as well. The smell isn’t my favorite, but it’s still clean smelling so I like it. The price isn’t bad, either. I love this cleaner except the smell. I’ll have to try the different scents and see how they are.
Connellsville, PA
Smells great and cleans very good! It seems to be a good value for the money,you get multiple uses out of the concentrated bottle. I started using this whenever the stomach flu hit our home to try and disinfect it from all the germs but not have the overwhelming smell of bleach or bleach cleaner and this seemed to do the job.