Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface Cleaner

Cuts Tough Grease and Grime

can I use this on vinyl flooring?
What cleaner do you use to mop your floor? [product:lysol-clean-fresh-sparkling-lemon-sunflower-essence-multi-surface-cleaner-48-fl-oz-plastic-bottle]
The smell is good or not?
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Waterbury, CT
I buy this big bottle and refill my spray bottles with it and it is very conceited and economical. We have a Lysol spray bottle in almost every room of the house ready to go, and when it’s empty it’s quick to make another one! I love the clean lemon scent and the germ killing power makes me feel like I’m creating a clean safe environment for my family. Lysol® Clean & Fresh Sparkling Lemon & Sunflower Essence Multi-Surface CleanerLysol
Angola
This product is one of my favorites because it is versatile. It can be used on so many things, and I know that the surfaces will be clean and safe. The price point is great. It doesn’t run for very much, and it lasts for a long time. The scent is also wonderful. I like using cleaners that don’t smell like bleach or chemicals. This product has a fresh scent that also smells clean. I’m a big fan and will continue to use.
Lancaster, OH
This is my go to, all time favorite cleaner. It smells like heaven, and it cleans, and disinfects just like we would want our homes. It’s always been my favorite, and I just absolutely love the way it leaves your home smelling like the cleanest, new, freshest.... mmm it smells so amazing, I literally could just use it as an air freshener!! Professional Lysol 32 OZ Lemon Scent General Purpose Cleaner 2PK
New Bern, NC
I use this fairly often to clean my home. I will typically use this to clean floors, but I’ve used it for counters and bathtubs as well. The smell isn’t my favorite, but it’s still clean smelling so I like it. The price isn’t bad, either. I love this cleaner except the smell. I’ll have to try the different scents and see how they are.
San Antonio , TX
This may sound weird but this particular product brings back an old memory of when my sisters and I were little. We used to always clean my mothers huge entertainment center with this product and we liked the way it smelt like lemons. I now use this in my own home as an adult and it still works great after all these years! 😀
Noblesville, IN
I have been using this product since I started cleaning houses two years ago and it is a nice cheaper product that dose amazing work ! My husband and his brother work construction so the house gets muddy and this make the floors look so clean and make the house smell much better !!
Taylor
I am a huge fan of this lemon smelling multi-surface cleaner, all you need is a little cap full and it goes such a long way in a bucket of water! The fresh lemon scent keeps my home smelling fresh and looking amazing! I wouldn’t use any other product and for such an amazing price!
Kelso , TN
I love Lysol brand, and it’s my go to when cleaning. I love the smell of this one. I like to fill it up in a bucket with water when cleaning , and it makes my house smell so good and clean! I have a lot of pets and kids, and it cleans all the tough messes off of my floor
Port Charlotte, Fl
I love the smell of lemon in my kitchen! I've tried more natural cleaners without harsh chemicals but I just couldn't cut through grease. Since its lysol I know it's also disinfecting my surfaces. I have just been buying this one since I switched back and a little goes along way!
cincinnati
I love the smell of this cleaner. It leaves the house with a super fragrant scent that makes it smell as clean as it is when using this. It leaves my kitchen and bathroom clean and gives me the peace of mind that my kids aren’t going to be spreading germs around.