Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Pourable Hawaii Sunset, 48 Oz uploaded by Amber G.Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Pourable Hawaii Sunset, 48 Oz uploaded by Jessica L.Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Pourable Hawaii Sunset, 48 Oz uploaded by Chaya K.

BY UNKNOWN

This is a Lysol cleaner for every room and every need in your home. From kitchen surfaces to other hard, non-porous surfaces around the home, Lysol has you covered. The Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourables promotes powerful cleaning, plus all day freshness. see more...

Jessica L.
N Charleston, SC
I buy this at dollar tree and pour it in a spray bottle with water. It lasts forever and is great for just about any surface you need to disinfect. I use it in my bathroom, kitchen, and on floors. The smell isn't too strong which I like.
Casey M.
Jackson, Ms
The smell of this is so refreshing all at the same time killing germs. With an 11 year old going to school bringing on elementary germs. I want to make sure everybody is disinfected!
Chaya K.
I don't like to clean just on the surface, when I clean I want to be sure I have gotten rid of disease-causing viruses and bacteria, with Lysol brand Clean & Fresh multi-surface cleaner, I feel confident that my efforts have paid off. My entire home looks and smells squeaky clean! I use it to wipe down my kitchen counters, my bathroom, and to mop my floors. It's safe and effective on all surfaces!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
I love cleaning up with Lysol, and I kinda also saw this on the store shelve, and had to have it. I love it, I use it for everything. The Hawaiian smell is nice and not to strong. Kills germs even when diluted. I'm putting this on my mother approved list. Gotta keep those kids safe from Germs.
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
I love cleaning with Lysol products and I just seen this one today at the store which is a new scent that I have yet to try but I will update everybody on it and let you know how it smells and works,but I'm sure it'll work great just like all the others
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
This is one of my favorite remind me of the beach. It smells so good kills germs and cleans well man you can't. Get all that in one bottle to often.
Karen A.
Smells amazing cleans amazing whats not to love about it. It's easy to use kills germs and works good on almost everything

Walmart