Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersLysol
Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz

by Lysol

Help keep a healthier home top to bottom with Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner. The Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*, and is approved to kill germs even when diluted **! (when used as directed). It cuts through tough grease and grime & provides long lasting freshness. This pourable cleaner can be used directly on stains for spot cleaning, or diluted in water for use on large surfaces like floors. Can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom and other areas of the home.

I know this is a multiple purpose cleaner but would someone recommend this over cleaning let’s say countertops over Lysol Disinfectant spray?
Start your review of Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz!
Rachel C.
Longview, TX
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Target
Ok. I’m blown away. I usually use a different brand and just switched to this. This CLEANS! The scent is not overwhelming. I used it on the floors. The price is good for what the product is and I’m happy that it kills viruses and bacteria.
Amy R.
Cocoa, FL
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Amy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Display some multi-purpose cleaner works amazing!! It smells so good and it cleans great it leaves no streaks behind whatsoever and you can tell everything is very clean and disinfected from this product. I use this on my kitchen counters on the outside of my refrigerator microwave and even my stove it is also a great bathroom sink cleaner and the outside of the toilet. I have also used this as a floor cleaner and mopped my floors with it and it smells so good my floors were not sticky whatsoever and it did amazing and cleaning the dirt and grime off the floor. all in all this is a great product to have especially during these times where there are so many viruses and sicknesses out there this is a good product to have in your house to keep your home clean and healthy for your family. I highly recommend this products very very much.
cookie R.
Farmville, NC
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by cookie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can not go wrong with Lysol. The best way to kill germs and have a nice smelling home. This fragrance is very fresh and clean. Really smells good. I use this product to clean everything. My countertops, bathrooms and etc. Love it! Whenever I can find this product I purchased.
kelsey G.
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by kelsey G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product every where. It removes dirt, takes away horrid garage and garbage smells and doesn’t leave a sticky messy residue. You do need to rinse a bit however it doesn’t take much to wipe it off. Works well diluted as well as straight out of the bottle. I’ve even been known to use this in my washing machine. It works wonders on dirty work cloths! The works really well on stinky socks. I keep it on hand almost all the time.
Naspb B.
Tampa, FL
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Naspb B.
If you'd like a product with a lovely smell and most importantly everything disinfected this is the best product for it. And the best part about it; is they give you a large quantity for a great price. In my opinion this product has got it all.
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Elvin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this smells soo Goood!!! Ive been using this in almost all over my apartment, for the bathroom, counters, floor everything. Leave a scent of woods nature so relaxing but the most important leaves that feel of clean. Love the way that desifects up to 99.99% of bacterias and thats important to me because i also pets at home. Strongly recommended
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great. Kills 99.9% of Viruses & Bacteria. I would recommend this product to anyone very nice and good quality.
Maria H.
Houston
Es muy bueno lo utilizo para muchas cosas mi cosina el baño y hasta para limpiar los pisos
Vicki R.
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Vicki R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy the satisfaction I get from this cleaner. It really delivers on the clean itself but also on the fresh clean scent. Lysol never seems to disappoint.
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour Able Cool Adirondack Air - 48 Fl Oz uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This multi surface cleaner by Lysol is amazing! I love the clean and fresh scent. How I use this is I pour some into a spray bottle then fill it the rest of the way up with water and then I shake it well. This diluted cleaner in the spray bottle works fantastic for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom countertops.