Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersLysol
Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower

Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower

Help keep a healthier home top to bottom with Lysol Multi-Surface Cleaner. This pourable cleaner can be used directly on stains for spot cleaning, or diluted in water for use on large surfaces like floors. It kills germs even when diluted (when used as directed) and provides long lasting freshness.

What is the disinfectant strength of Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner when diluted?
Is the lysol multi surface cleaner a thick concentrated or just light liquid?
Is this safe to use on kitchen counters?
Start your review of Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower!
Product Highlights
I love using this It leaves the rooms smelling fresh and clean.in reviews
It can be used in many different places in the home with the added bonus that it not only cleans, but kills germs as well!in reviews
Jessmary C.
Huron, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower uploaded by Jessmary C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Compro el más grande en Sam's club. Me gusta mucho porque puedo desinfectar cada rincón de mi hogar y el aroma es de limpieza y frescura.
Galina O.
Elkins Park, PA
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower uploaded by Galina O.
My absolute favorite cleaning solution. It has a pleasant scent and it is very affordable. Gets the job done ✅ I’m very pleased. Definitely recommend!
Christina B.
Morral, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower uploaded by Christina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is my daily go-to. With this global pandemic, we can not be too safe. I use it in spray bottles around my home and vehicles. I use it when mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and also to clean pet cages. I carry smaller personal sized bottles in my pocket whenever away from home now to spray shopping carts, door handles, etc. Literally everything. Great fresh scents available. I love the piece of mind that Lysol products provide.
Dina C.
Nutley, NJ
Lemon is always a great choice for a refreshing and lasting scent. It makes me feel like the cleaning was worth it.
Amber P.
Kingsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells wonderful and really makes me feel like my house is fresh and clean without the medicinal smell.
Heather C.
Somerset, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It’s ok. It kinda irritates my brew Hong a little bit. So I don’t use it often. I feel smothery after words.
Krista U.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and gets the job done! Great for mopping the floor.. a little goes a long way
Roxanna R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me encanta este producto. De verdad deja una sensacion de frescura y limpieza en casa. Se ha vuelto mi favorito. Antes usaba otras marcas. Pero la verdad njnca quede conforme al olor y acabado. Asi que me quedo con Lysol. He probado solo de 2 olores. Pero me encanta
Tracy A.
Manning, SC
Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemon & Sunflower uploaded by Tracy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of lemons, and lysol does it for me. LYSOL give you that clean, cutting Lysol Power And Fresh All Purpose Lemon Sunflower Scent Cleaner - 48 Oz. through dirt and grime; then leave a wonderful smell throughout the house. I've used this product for years and will continue to do so, Lysol is a must.
Ashely K.
Denver, CO
Good for daily wipe downs and clean ups! Smell isn’t too harsh either. Would recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...