Lysol Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner, Hawaiian Sunset Essence, 28 oz uploaded by Cassandra T.

BY LYSOL

Helps Kill Odor Causing Bacteria Even When Diluted Now with 2x More Fragrance to Help Give You a Clean Home with All-Day Freshness 1 Lysol Clean Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner 3 Helps Kill 99.9% of Viruses Bacteria* 5 All Purpose Cleaner 4 Promotes Long Lasting Freshness This is a Lysol cleaner for every room and every need in your home. From kitchen surfaces to other hard, non-porous surfaces around the home, Lysol has you covered. The Lysol Clean and Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner Pourables promotes powerful cleaning, plus all day freshness. see more...

Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Lysol is amazing when you have bathrooms to clean up after kids have been in them. I can't reiterate that enough. You legitimately need this. It's also just a really good product. I always like to stay in a well ventilated room while using but I can just feel the germs dying and that gives me some satisfaction.
Rhonda J.
This product is wonderful for making tile floors smell fantastic again after puppy accidents. Great scent! Not too overbearing on the puppies either. One would NEVER use alcohol to clean up a puppy accident on the floor because their urine combined with the alcohol creates toxic fumes to animals.
Ana T.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Target
I use Hawaiian sunset Everything. Including the Glad Sprays & Candles. And this Lysol is just the top of everything. It smells AMAZING & it cleans very well. Doesn’t cost much at all very affordable. I always stack up when I buy one. I have to get like 10. Multiple purposes to this. Floor. Counter tops. Etc. even as an air freshener. DIY mom at its finest.
Cathy R.
Cleveland, TN
Love this cleaner. It smells so fresh and clean and I know that it is really clean too. Not just a covered up smell. It is a trustworthy brand. When you hear the name you think germ killer. Now it has beautiful scents to go with it. It is a must in my house.
Brooke N.
Midland
This product is amazing! I love Lysol because it always cleans up the mess very effectively. Not too pricey at all! And good value for sure. No cons in my opinion. Maybe would be nice if this specific product came in a spray bottle. Will buy again!
suzzi G.
I use Lysol mostly at work to clean my office, since I work in a Drs office, I like to keep my office germ free. It doesn't have a strong smell so it doesn't offend or bother the patients. Leaves my office clean and germ free.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
I use this all around the house. We have a house of 5 people and 6 pets so It gets crazy and dirty around here yet this helps me keep up with the mess and feel confident about my family’s wellbeing.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
I love using this on my kitchen/laundry room floor!!! I feel it cleans great and the smell is heavenly! I bought mine at my local Walmart and it was decently priced! I have bought this multiple times!
Raheleh V.
Centreville , VA
Love the scent although I did give it 4 stars because it’s a bit too strong especially if you’re using it a small environment sort of gives a headache but otherwise love the products works magic
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Ive used this for mopping my floor before the price is okay but I’m not too happy with the fact that the smell doesn’t last long if it was to last all day I’d definitely would buy it more often.
Tanisha M.
Philadelphia, pa
Does the Lysol brand have any different scents besides the Hawaii sunset scent and the lemon?
Is the scent to over powering? Does the scent last long ? Does the house smell clean after?