Lysol® Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner

by Lysol

Cool Adirondack Air Scent

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Poughkeepsie, NY
Lysol is my favorite brand when it comes to cleaning. It is very effective! It sanitizes everything while making it smell fresh at the same time! My mom had her own cleaning business for most of my life and Lysol was always at the top of her list for her clients. What's also great about this product is that it's affordable too! You can purchase it at your local grocery store! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
I like to use a disinfectant cleaner in nearly every room of my hose. Lysol kills germs and this scent is crisp and clean. I prefer it to flowery scents that tend to mask odor. surfaces not only feel clean they smell clean too. It's multi surface so I needn't buy several different cleaners.
Clermont, FL
Love the lysol multi surface as you can use it in every room of you're home. Love the freshness of the mountain spring one. It kills bacteria and is good on all surfaces. Very effective. And I don't have to purchase different products for the bathroom, kitchen and floor's. Amazing product
Wana
I love pretty much all lysol products. They smell great and work really well! I especially love the disinfectant spray! I wouldnt change anything about this product. It's very effective and I use a token of it around school/wintertime. I would recommend to others!
Cranston,ri
Wanna quick way to disinfect those pesky tiny kids toys ? Fill your tub with hot water and 1/4 cup of Lysol and rinse to get everything cleaned at once . Normally I get the original which is pretty close to odorless taking into consideration it’s a chemical
Washington, PA
This scent is one of my favorites! I use this for my wooden and tile floors. It’s a great value! You dilute it in water to mop your floors. A little goes a long way! I would recommend this to others if you like a sparkly clean floor and a great fresh scent!
Middleburg, FL
I love using this cleaner in my bathroom and kitchen bc it is also a disinfectant! It smells great, works great but it has a soapy residue if you do not wipe it up with a paper towel after! I will always have this in my cleaning cabinet!
Gibsonville NC
I use this to clean my kitchen. I’ll use it on my stove top, counter tops and even to mop the floors. When I am done cleaning it leaves my kitchen smelling nice and clean. Leaves my kitchen looking sparkly. Worth the price.
Obsessed with the light smell of this doesn’t smell like chemicals. Picks up stains super easy. I wish it came in bigger bottles though. Highly recommend this product will purchase again as soon as I run out
I love the smell of this disinfectant spray. Cleaning the gerns while making the house smell good is a win win to me! This brand is a brand thats affordable and found at most grocery stores.