Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner

by Lysol

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Covington, VA
I LOVE LAVENDAR AND I LOVE LYSOL! Lysol is?a trusted brand and I feel it's great to leave my surfaces sanitary .
Plainfield, IL
I use these products when I wash dishes. It makes my hands smell really good when I am done washing my dishes.
Laurium , MI
Smells really good and works fairly well. Lavender is one of my favorite scents so I always buy this product
Thank goodness one is for this’ll last week but still here for the next few weeks to come home around two I’m
Radcliff, KY
I'm obsessed with This. It's a great way to freshen up the house, especially the bathroom and kitchen floors.
Farmington , MN
This product is wonderful and there are many uses for it. It kills germs, disinfects, kills mold and x std
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Ana T.
This is what Im currently using to clean all surfaces from the restroom, kitchen and floor and Im loving it
100 lamm st lucama nc
Smells great. Not to bad of price. Pretty packaging. Nice cleaner. Multiple uses, effective.
Peabody, MA
Smells great..... Leaves my bathroom looking beautiful and shiny!! Love the amount it brings
1200 south park way apt 1238
The toilet cleaner works wonders. Bleaches the toilet bowl and helps with declogging pipes.

Looking for your answer?