Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner

by Lysol

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Virginia Bch, VA
I love Lysol. It disinfects and it makes me feel like my house is a clean and germ free environment for my family. I use this in every room in my house. I love the scent. It’s not overwhelming and it just makes you feel like your house looks and smells cleans cause IT IS.
Spring Valley, NY
Smells amazing! Leaves your hands really soft. I am a fan of the soft smelling lavender and this is it ! I would make the nozzle smaller if it were up to me so that less product is wasted! I would definitely buy it again.
Huntsville, AL
Why so clean and fresh lavender in Orcutt essence scented multi surface cleaner from Lysol is a great way to be able to disinfect clean and multitask all at the same time. If you enjoy the scent of lavender in orchid this would be a no thought purchase to add to your cleaning routine.
Gardner, KS
Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner uploaded by Audra W.
My mom has been a Lysol user for my entire life so it’s my first choice of germ killing cleaning products. The scents have always been clean and fresh, but this lavender and orchid scent is by far the greatest they’ve had. Lavender ya become my favorite scent and it’s marvelous to be able to use a quality brand like Lysol that kills germs, can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, and leaves things smelling of the fresh, lovely lavender and orchid I adore. It’s become hard to find in my local stores but I stock up whenever I come across it.
coral gables
This leaves your house smelling amazing for days!!! It’s not too soapy so if you like a little more splash fear not. I wish the bottle were different to make it better to pour into the bucket. A must try!
Monroe, GA
I use this as a secondary product to bleach or vinegar. A few hours post clean, I make one more go around with this to freshen the smell of cleaner and make sure everything is spotless. Super reliable product!
Zion Crossrds, VA
I used this product to clean my counters - the scent is nice but the chemical smell still overrides it pretty powerfully. That said, I know it is effective and preventing germs or disease is the most important part! The only con is that it is very strong for many surfaces, so you have to be careful about that. I typically rinse it off with water after using this product in case my 15 month old is helping me do things on the kitchen counter!
Temple
Lysol product is great for cleaning your bathrooms including the floor cleans and disinfects! Buy in the spray bottle and you can spray around the bottom of the toilet and mop, Not getting on your hands and knees!
Vivian, LA
Smells delicious and ethe fragrance last. Everything you clean and with a shinny and relucent look. I use it at my bathroom and kitchen and they both look absolutely clean. You don't need a whole lot, just pour some on the lid and mix it with water and you have enough product to go long ways.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love the smell of this Lysol. After mopping it leaves my home smelling great for a few hours. I use it for light cleaning chores like kitchen countertop, mopping, wiping down wash basin everyday. It's not a heavy duty cleaner by any means. I do go over with just water wiping after using this diluted Lysol on my bathroom floors or they feel sticky. I love an antibacterial cleaner with great scent.

Looking for your answer?