Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner

by Lysol

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner!
Mississauga, ON
Wonderful smelling cleaner. For disinfecting the washroom and any other areas that you need to use it on
It has good smell and also can be used to clean the surfaces. It is affordable and good in quality also
Kamloops
Gets everything nice and clean and leaves a wonderful scent around the house! One of my go to cleaners
The smell is great and I love how it disinfects it’s while it does the cleaning, kinda like a 2 in 1
Maple , Ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
This cleaner not only smell good but it work amazing. I love the way the scent linger after cleaning
monterrey
It really smells so good when I mop and it leaves my floor super shiny and clean! Would recommend!
Brampton , ON
It smells good but use less of it as I’m super wary of the chemicals in the product around my kids.
Toronto
Love! Smells great; gets tough stains off. Reasonably priced, great for the kitchen especially.
cairo
It’s cleaning very well and I used to using it and easy to use it and it has a multi function
Wainfleet, ON
I used this to mop my kitchen floor today and it did a lovely job and it smells so fresh !

Looking for your answer?