BY LYSOL

Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria** see more...

Lysol® Clean & Fresh Lavender & Orchid Essence Scent Multi-Surface Cleaner 48 fl. oz. Bottle
Audra W.
Gardner, KS
My mom has been a Lysol user for my entire life so it’s my first choice of germ killing cleaning products. The scents have always been clean and fresh, but this lavender and orchid scent is by far the greatest they’ve had. Lavender ya become my favorite scent and it’s marvelous to be able to use a quality brand like Lysol that kills germs, can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, and leaves things smelling of the fresh, lovely lavender and orchid I adore. It’s become hard to find in my local stores but I stock up whenever I come across it.
Samantha R.
Muskegon, MI
Lavender is one of my favorite scents of all time! I use this product for mopping my tile and floating hard wood floorsz by adding a few tablespoons into my super hot mop water. As long as you don't over do it (using too much leaves floors sticky after they dry) your floors come out perfect and your home smells lovely! I also dilute it and use it in a spray bottle ALL around my home. Table tops, toys, door knobs, remotes etc. Anything that collects germs gets lysol! The scent is great! I hate working hard cleaning and sitting down to a house smell of bleach. Lysol leaves behind light clean fresh scents!
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Smells delicious and ethe fragrance last. Everything you clean and with a shinny and relucent look. I use it at my bathroom and kitchen and they both look absolutely clean. You don't need a whole lot, just pour some on the lid and mix it with water and you have enough product to go long ways.
Ria N.
Bernardsville, NJ
I love the smell of this Lysol. After mopping it leaves my home smelling great for a few hours. I use it for light cleaning chores like kitchen countertop, mopping, wiping down wash basin everyday. It's not a heavy duty cleaner by any means. I do go over with just water wiping after using this diluted Lysol on my bathroom floors or they feel sticky.
I love an antibacterial cleaner with great scent.
Melissa V.
I usually switch from the lemon scent to this scent every so often. I love that it does a great job at cleaning my surface tops. The fresh lavender also makes it enjoyable for me to enjoy what I’m smelling as I’m cleaning. Must try new scents 😊
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I think Lysol is like the ultimate cleaner. It cleans well and I feel like my home is more sanitary after using Lysol. It says it kills 99.9 percent of germs so I feel like this is the best cleaner. Others don't advertise that
Whitney A.
Mineral, VA
I used this product to clean my counters - the scent is nice but the chemical smell still overrides it pretty powerfully. That said, I know it is effective and preventing germs or disease is the most important part! The only con is that it is very strong for many surfaces, so you have to be careful about that. I typically rinse it off with water after using this product in case my 15 month old is helping me do things on the kitchen counter!
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
Lysol is hands down one of the best multi surface cleaners out there. It even lifts stains out of carpets for me (fresh stains) and i trust it to kill all the bacteria in my house. I use it for every room of the house!!
Kelsie k.
This product cleans great and smells amazing. I use this on many rooms in my house and it does it's job without leaving a residue. It wasn't to expensive either. I picked up a decent size bottle at Walmart. I will definitely continue to use this product in my home.
ambriana o.
Schuylkill Haven
I absolutely love the scent on this product. Smells so fresh. Great sized bottle for the price. I believe i first found at stop&shop/ giant ect. I would recommend this product.