Lysol® Clean & Fresh Cherry Blossom & Pomegranate Multi-Surface Cleaner 52 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle

BY LYSOL

LYSOL Multi-Surface Cleaner - Pourable Leaves a Fresh, Clean Scent LYSOL Multi-Surface Cleaner Pour can be used on surfaces throughout the house - from the kitchen to the bathroom to household areas. It starts cleaning on contact and kills 99.9% of... see more...

• I've tried the Lysol in the purple bottle like this one. Does thi...2 Answers
  • Hello. I'm a mommy of 2 go in on 3. Is this safe ... Be the first to answer!
  • I was actually wondering the same..does it have that 'lysol' scen...1 Answers
Kendra M.
Grand Forks, ND
I have always been a very big fan of the cleaning power of Lysol. The one problem I had with this product was that it didn't have a enough of the powerful smell. I had a bathroom in the townhouse that we rented that no matter what one does cannot give the smell out of the bathroom. The scent of this product wasn't enough for that however it cleaned the toilet, sink floors and even the walls and didn't strip the paint.I like how this product can be found at most stores.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
i bought this lysol clean and fresh cherry blossom and pomegranate at the dollar general store.the product did work very well . Nice smell . I used this in the bathroom and kitchen.This cut thru grease like a knife.I would recommend ths to anyone. The price wasnt expensive at all.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Home Sweet Home Expert
Really good and trusted cleaner. Love that it is multipurpose. I use on numerous surfaces and things in my house and leaves such a good smell when Im done. And with Lysol I know its killing germs.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I've used this product for many things I put it in a spray bottle and spray my kitchen counters or even in my restrooms! I've mopped with it before as well smells great and keeps your house smelling fresh and clean!
Luz  B.
This I can definitely recommend. The smell it leaves is amazing! The way it leaves your surfaces looking is crystal clear and it doesnt leave you with a. Bleachy chemical smell! It's great, and you can purchase it at any Walmart or target.
Danielle C.
Chepachet, RI
Love this product! It smells great and I love to use it to clean my bathroom and linoleum floors. It does a good job cleaning as well. It doesn't leave behind streaks or any kind of mess. Would recommend!
Kelli G.
Adrian, Ga
This is amazing!!! It smells so good and definitely not too strong. It's cleans well and I am always buying it to clean. The price is great for the size and how strong it cleans.
Teresa G.
Wilmington, OH
Love the cleaning and disinfecting power with the amazing smell of cherry blossom & pomegranate!! I always buy in these refill bottles and refill my spray bottle!!
breanna b.
Boaz, AL
I work in a Japanese restaurant we have had a problem with the bathrooms smelling not so well. I bought this wonder smelling stuff and we sure it in the bathrooms and it makes them smell horrible!
sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
LOVE this stuff. I've used Lysol ever since my kids were babies. Love that it doesn't leave a unbearable smell to it like a lot of multi surface cleaners do. Would most defiantly recommend to someone
Susan P.
Tulare, CA
I've tried the Lysol in the purple bottle like this one. Does this one smell better than that one? I love the purple!
Carly W.
Sabin, MN
I was actually wondering the same..does it have that 'lysol' scent or is it fruity?
Ily V.
Lysol has always been a. Brand of choice for my cleaning. However, does this scent smell fruity or does it leave a fresh scent??
Jennifer A.
Windermere, FL
Hello. I'm a mommy of 2 go in on 3. Is this safe for a pregnant woman to use to clean? Does it clean good?