BY LYSOL

Lysol Citrus No-Touch Hand Soap Refill: Refill*NEW_LINE* Kills 99.9% of germs*NEW_LINE* Quick and easy*NEW_LINE* Ideal for kitchen*NEW_LINE* Adds to your kitchen aesthetics*NEW_LINE* Odor=neutralizing scent is effective against garlic, onion and fish*NEW_LINE* see more...

Denise J.
Albertville, AL
I love this hands free soap. I have depended on Lysol products for sanitizing for years. Whether it is handsoap, disinfectant spray, or wipes.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Great product. Helps with germs since you don't have to touch anything. Also gives a perfect amount. Sent lasts a long time.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Smells amazing! It is so fresh and clean and I love that it's hands free so no germs!
Jordan M.
I got this for my mom a few years back and I loved it! She got annoyed because it got soap all over the counter but I thought it was very convenient
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
I love these refills and I love love love this soap! I love hands free!!!!!
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
I love this lysols citrus hands free soap. The smell is amazing and stays on your hands after washing!
marlene A.
Hialeah, FL
Very sanitary with the no touch feature. It smells great too! I love the way my hand feel and smell after using this handsoap. I have one in my kitchen and one in bathroom. The kids love it too!