BY LYSOL #49 in Disinfectants

• Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. • This product helps fight the spread of germs** • Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria* • Kills cold and flu viruses† • Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment*** • Prevents the build-up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days • Kills odor-causing bacteria • Use this product in: Bathroom • Bath Tubs • Shower • Toilet seats Kitchen • Sinks • Garbage cans • Refrigerator exteriors Home • Door knobs • Diaper pails • Telephones Soft Surfaces • Couches/Surfaces • Mattresses • Pet beds see more...

jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Lysol® Cherry Blossom & Pomegranate Scent Disinfectant Spray 12.5 oz. Aerosol Can more...
I really trust the Lysol brand, so yah I love this product. It makes cleaning easier and it kills 99.9% of germs. I like to use this in my bathroom and will definitely purchase again. I really like the smell, it doesn’t really smell like an ordinary cleaner.
Jessica S.
New York , NY
I go through like 3 of these a week. Every night I disinfect all my kids toys with it - plus I also use it for my couches and the beds when the boys have there night time accidents ! It's easy and does the job !
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I've never been a fan of the original Lysol smell, so when they introduced this one I was amazed. It still has the disinfecting power of Lysol but the smell smells so good and is a great freshener for furniture and bedding.
Sarah L.
I initially bought this disinfectant spray when shopping for my college apartment. I think the scent is very pleasant and the product works as advertised. I use it to clean countertops, door handles, tables, and any other surfaces I find to be dirty. I have repurchased this product a few times and will continue to do so.
Carmyn P.
Louisville , KY
We purchased this at work to spray the bathrooms with & it smells absolutely AMAZING. Not only does it smell good, but the smell stays. It was super effective and good for the price. I would highly recommend buying this product and I will be purchasing this product again in the future.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
lysol is amazing! my family is full of clean freaks and because of that i have grown to love this product! it keeps the place you spray it smelling good and it disinfects as well! what a product! will definitely buy another
Crystal C.
Review for: Lysol® Cherry Blossom & Pomegranate Scent Disinfectant Spray 19 oz. Aerosol Can more...
Lysol has been used since I was little. Now that I live with my spouse, I use Lysol as well. The house smells fresh after spraying it around my house. plus this scent smells good too :) I trust Lysol
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
This stuff works wonders. It removes so many germs. I spray this anytime I’m sitting somewhere after someone sick has sat there before. Plus it smells so good.
Magali P.
Fresno, CA
These is my favorite disinfectant. It does not have a bad smell. Perfect for my couches. And also for disinfecting areas like the bathroom and kitchen.
Phi C.
Phoenix
Love the smell to this product.. I usually buy the yellow cans but the can was pink and cute... works great gets rid of germs and smells clean!