LYSOL Brand No-Touch Kitchen System

One solution for sparkling dishes, clean surfaces and healthy hands. Powers through tough kitchen grease for sparkling clean dishes. Cleans food messes for shiny surfaces and kills bacteria as it cleanses the hands. For use on dishes, glasses, pans, baking trays, kitchen sinks, stove tops, counter tops and for washing hands. Dispenser Type: For Liquids Capacity Volume: 8.5 oz.RAC85097. 85097. LYSOL Brand LYSOL Brand No-Touch Kitchen System. see more...

cheamey y.
I don't have one but a friend of mines does & oh my goodness, using makes me feel like queen of the world. Lol I'm thinking about "splurging" a little on it & getting rid of my push down soap bottle.
Tabitha S.
I love this! I have one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. My daughter enjoys using this so much there is no more need to tell her to wash her hands! Now i have to tell her not to waste it! Lol
Alex C.
Norwalk, CA
I bought this last year thinking it was a sanitizer lol. I soon found it was a soap dispenser. My kids loved it! I like how it dispenses only what you need so you don't waste soap.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Love these. Have a spare under my bathroom and kitchen sink. Must have for busy moms.
Vanessa c.
I loved this first but after one year use. It started disposing soap when you just walk out or turn off the light. We changed the batteries brand new out of a package and it would still do that. On both that we had in the house. We trough them out, we got these free when we went shopping in Superstore. They are handy i really loved them now using the basic soap dispenser makes me miss that one. I would recommend this. It is easier to use and fun for the kids.