LYSOL Brand No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Spring Waterfall

by Lysol

Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser. Case of 4. Toilet bowl cleaner. Automatic toilet bowl cleaner hangs inside the bowl to provide a Complete Clean result. Freshens and sanitizes with every flush, for up to four weeks. Leaves a pleasant scent for the entire bathroom. Application: Toilet Bowl; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Porcelain; Chemical Compound: Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate; Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate; Fragrance. Includes four packs per case. Customers also search for: Bathroom Cleaner; Bowl Cleaner; Cleaners; Cleaning Supplies; Disinfectant; Janitorial Supplies; RECKITT BENCKISER; Restroom Supplies; Toilet Bowl Cleanser; Vani-Sol; Washroom Supplies; Maintenance; Facilities; Upkeep; Restroom; Kitchen; Cleansers, Discount No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Spring Waterfall, Buy No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Spring Waterfall, Wholesale No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Spring Waterfall, 019200853491, 85349 Toilet Bowl Cleaners

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LYSOL Brand No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Spring Waterfall!
How would you rate this product?
Salinas, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these in every bathroom in my house, I love the way they smell and they last so long! You’ll only need to purchase them once a month (or less for your bathrooms that aren’t used as often). They actually make the toilet smell nice and I deducted a star on the rating only because I’ve had a couple fall off of the attachment and they’ve left a blue stain on my toilet bowls... but since they work so well I’m still giving 4 stars.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I recently purchased this product to help keep my toilet clean in between the days when I actually scrub it. I don't know if it has anything to do with our toilet, but the tab sits above the water level, and never actually dissolves. After is sits for a few weeks, I usually just end up throwing the tab away because it looks dirtier than the actual toilet.
Hampton, VA
These help keep my toilet smelling fresh and clean. I have a bunch of boys in my house and things tend to get a little dirty after a bit. They are fairly inexpensive, but I get them in bulk so I save money in the long run.
Berea, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually stumbled across these here recently. Gave it a try and am pleased to report that after a week the gel is still full and working it's magic. Toilet is fresh scented and I haven't had to clean it like I normally do. excess grime is gone, and did I mention the fresh scent!?
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually really like these. I feel like they help keep my toilet cleaner and they have a nice scent too. They could be a little more affordable though.
Do you do a great job keeping the toilet spotless they're great helpful tip when you don't want to be cleaning your toilet all the time
Elk Grove , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are amazing they keep the toilet smelling fresh and help reduce the build up of dirt. Makes keeping the toilet super easier.
Savannah, GA
These keep the toilet clean and fresh. This toilet bowl cleaner takes ths hard work out of cleaning the toilet.
Townsend, MA
I love these. I usually buy them at BJs. They are easy to use and keep the toilet bowl clean.
Malin, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Let me tell u these get the job done and keep ur toilet bowl fresh and clean.
Let me tell u these get the job done and keep ur toilet bowl fresh and clean.