Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesBathroom CleanersLysol
Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray

Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray

by Lysol

Lysol Brand New Day bathroom cleaner kills viruses, bacteria, and mildew with little to no scrubbing. Discover the power of foam with Lysol Power Foam Bathroom Aerosol. Simply spray the entire surface, wipe with a cloth or sponge, and enjoy a brilliant, clean shine without scrubbing. Lysol Power Foam Aerosol prevents the growth of mold and mildew, while helping to fight viruses, bacteria, and everyday grime.

What cleaning products works best for cleaning your bathroom Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray ? OR Clorox Bleach Gel Cleaner
Who loves [product:lysol-bathroom-cleaner-spray-brand-new-day-mango-hibiscus-28oz]? If not what is your favorite cleaner?
Start your review of Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray!
Keisha S.
College Park, MD
Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray uploaded by Keisha S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am not a fan of this scent at all. I do not smell mango or hibiscus, it smells like a regular cleaner. I believe it does its job because Lysol is a trusted brand of quality and it did leave the surface clean but I will not buy this scent again. I gave it one star for each of these factors: the sale price (two large bottles for about $5 total), the amount of product and the fact that it's a multipurpose cleaner.
Jax H.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all Lysol products and this was no exception! Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray is very effective for cleaning and Disinfecting bathroom sink, tub, shower liner and shower doors, sink & shower facets, toilet seat and tank & handle. It is effective and has a pleasant scent. I definitely recommend this product.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray uploaded by Maricruz L.
Just recently bought this. It smells really amazing. I hope that this does a great job of disinfecting & cleaning like I hope it will. So far so good. It’s too early to tell if I’ll like it but I’m enjoying it at the moment.
Cyndi G.
Larimer, PA
I love this bathroom cleaner so much! It has such a good, sweet floral scent. It smells SOOOO much better than any other bathroom cleaner out there but performs just as well as the ones that reek of bleach. I use the same scented all purpose cleaner around the house as well. It's just that good!
Tammy F.
Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray uploaded by Tammy F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Lysol spray on all my countertops. I use it around the house to clean doorknobs and often touched surfaces. I'm confident in using Lysol knowing that it kills germs. It has a nice scent too. I will always have this in stock at my home to use daily.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
My husband actually picked this out because even though he likes a clean house the scent of bleach and some cleaning agents give him a headache. The Lysol day mango and Hibiscus didn’t have this effect on him at all and it was just as powerful as other Lysol products. Win win for the both of us!!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,096 reviews
Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray uploaded by Christina G.
I love Lysol products I buy them anyway so when they get new scents in I get excited because they are really good with adding the right amount of the right kind of scent to the spray I am a repeat buyer of this item and will repurchase it’s affordable and it definitely works great so I highly recommend it
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
I know this is for bathroom, but I have used in different rooms as well. I love the mango and hibiscus scent because it leaves room smelling fresh and cleaned. The smell isn’t too overpowering either. It’s great for wiping down surfaces and with it being Lysol brand, I feel safe that it is getting germs cleaned off.
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,037 reviews
Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray uploaded by Heather S.
I use this all purpose cleaner on EVERYTHING! Not only is it effective but it smells really nice. I have one upstairs and downstairs in my bathroom and kitchen. The nozzle sprays perfect. Sometimes cleaners spray everywhere and make a worse mess than what you’re cleaning! 😂 I know this is available in other scents too but I’ve only tried this one. This kills germs and viruses too on surfaces! It’s a win-win! 😁
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray uploaded by Courtney M.
I love all Lysol cleaning products, but this one smells the best!! It cleans so well and leaves a shine on your surfaces! Influenster Walmart Lysol Brand New Day Mango & Hibiscus Bathroom Cleaner Spray Lysol #love #cleaning #home #momlife #clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
il y a 4 mois
Donna S. il y a 4 mois
I didn’t know Lysol head a brand new day mango and hibiscus bathroom cleaner, I’m gonna try it. 😇🇺🇸
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
il y a 2 ans
Tonilynn R. il y a 2 ans
Mango and Hbiscus? May have to go and check this one out!