LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by Agnes P.LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by terrie r.LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by Raianne A.

LYSOL Brand I. C. 95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton

BY NONE

Kills 99, 9 percent of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces in 30 seconds, Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal spray, Effective against staph, strep, E, coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Influenza A (H1N1) and athlete's foot fungus, among others, Control Flo™ valve produces a wetter spray, enhancing surface coverage, Use on porcelain and stainless steel sinks, showers, toilet bowls and urinals, and other hard surfaces, Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants, 79, 6 percent Ethanol formula, Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: Fiberglass; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Wood; Chemical Compound: Ethyl Alcohol, see more...

LYSOL Brand I. C. 95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton
Shameka K.
Pensacola, FL
Love this product a nust have my fav is the vanilla fragrance smells like heaven and colds are alwsys down
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Lysol is a top priority for my house cleaning. It makes the house smell 10 times better after cleaning it.
Brandie R.
Smells good and does a good job of disinfecting places where my children play. recommend to any mom
Brianna M.
Midland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always have to have Lysol on stock. I'm a germ freak and have to take it with me when I travel!
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
A must have on our house. With kids and pets we use this to disinfect and get rid of bad smells.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a must have item to have in stock! Perfect for disinfecting rooms when people are sick!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Love this product espically with kids and pets In the house..helps to keep germs and odors low.
COurtney R.
Gulfport
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love lysol spray especially with kids. they get dirty and germs and lysol cleans
Pooja  B.
Canada
I recommend this product! One of the best disinfectants available in the market! Every household should have this.
Tina S.
Port Alberni, BC
I am addicted to using this stuff around my home. needless to say we don't get sick that often