LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by Agnes P.LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by terrie r.LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by Raianne A.

LYSOL Brand I. C. 95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton

BY NONE

Kills 99, 9 percent of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces in 30 seconds, Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal spray, Effective against staph, strep, E, coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Influenza A (H1N1) and athlete's foot fungus, among others, Control Flo™ valve produces a wetter spray, enhancing surface coverage, Use on porcelain and stainless steel sinks, showers, toilet bowls and urinals, and other hard surfaces, Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants, 79, 6 percent Ethanol formula, Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: Fiberglass; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Wood; Chemical Compound: Ethyl Alcohol, see more...

LYSOL Brand I. C. 95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton
Janet S.
Dallas, TX
I like the Lysol spray but sometimes the odor is a little too strong . it could just be my intolerance to certain smells with my pregnancy lol
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
You can't go wrong with Lysol spray. I always have some on hand for cleaning & if someone is sick to clean after they touch certain things.
Natalee G.
Fort Worth TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I use this everywhere when someone in my house is sick and every now and then just to keep germs down. Keeps my mind at ease
terrie r.
Lewistown, PA
Lysol is like my best friend. Even the kids know that when they are sick they need to wipe things down after touching them.
Telsheki  B.
I appreciate the different scents Lysol spray has. So you can disinfect hard surfaces with that medical facility smell.
Heidi B.
I have 2 small kids at home so this is a must! plus this kills germs and kills the bad smells I love this product!
terra h.
Wilmer, AL
Love it! my 4 year old recently had the flu here shortly I sprayed every time she got up the virus never spread
Andrea M.
Bakersfield , CA
During flu season I buy tons of this!! You can use it just about anywhere. And it comes in a variety of scents.
Evelyn D.
Great for anywhere.
I like the spray versus wipes, less contact.
I like variety in scents too!
Effective. :)
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,054 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol is a great to keep on hand if you are always sick the least germs the better.... ...................