LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by Agnes P.LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by terrie r.LYSOL Brand I. C.  95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton uploaded by Raianne A.

LYSOL Brand I. C. 95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton

BY NONE

Kills 99, 9 percent of germs on hard, nonporous surfaces in 30 seconds, Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal spray, Effective against staph, strep, E, coli, salmonella, pseudomonas, HIV-1 (AIDS virus), Influenza A (H1N1) and athlete's foot fungus, among others, Control Flo™ valve produces a wetter spray, enhancing surface coverage, Use on porcelain and stainless steel sinks, showers, toilet bowls and urinals, and other hard surfaces, Meets AOAC Germicidal Spray Product Test standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants, 79, 6 percent Ethanol formula, Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: Fiberglass; Plastic; Stainless Steel; Wood; Chemical Compound: Ethyl Alcohol, see more...

LYSOL Brand I. C. 95029CT Disinfectant Spray- 12 19 oz Aerosol Cans/Carton
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
If I could give this zero stars, I would. This product has caused me to have severe breathing issues and I cannot use it in anything in my house. Many companies use it in their buildings and I have difficulty breathing when it is being used. There are safer ways to disinfect areas (vinegar) and this product has too many chemicals in it and it is debilitating to the environment and to our bodies.
Candace B.
As a mother of 2 that Are in daycare, germs are no stranger to my house. I LOVE Lysol disinfectant spray so much! I spray it on all door knobs, sinks, even on the kids backpacks. We always have Lysol spray in our house, especially during cold and fly season.
Generosa S.
Uniontown, OH
With two young boys who constantly being home germs from school and well, everywhere, we always have Lysol disinfectant already in our home! It's easy to use and the citrus scent is my favorite!. Thanks Lysol for keeping my home as germ free as possible!
Samantha L.
Sacramento, CA
This disinfectant spray is my go to for every room in the house. I love to clean and this kind of spray is definitely a must to make sure that no germs get spread around the house!
lacey d.
galesburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use lysol all year round. it definitely helps cut down on germs especially in the cold fall and winter months when were all closed up and germs are at they're highest. having 2 children, one going to school, it works wonders and cuts the time that they are sick in half. and it has a pleasant sm :)ell.
Danielle T.
I LOVE Lysol!! I'm the Lysol queen I always keep some on hand especially for the bathroom and kitchen but all over the house!! Germs equal sickness and no one wants or has time to be sick!!
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
I recently had a liver transplant so if one of my children are sick we are always using Lysol. around the rooms door knobs every where. we have been using Lysol for years.
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
This is a must have! I keep this on hand! With 2 kiddos running around and 100s of toys it's hard to keep everything germ free. This really helps me keep things clean
Jaime B.
Battle Creek, MI
Lysol is awesome! I use it as an air freshener, to disinfect everything, and since we have a baby now, to clean his toys, changing table, and everything else!
Agnes P.
Ewa Beach, HI
My stash of Lysol wipes! A must have stockpile at home for me. Use them for cleaning, wiping and it comes in handy during trips to beaches etc.