LYSOL Brand Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Theresa H.LYSOL Brand Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Jerraine J.LYSOL Brand Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Brittany  .

#11 in Bathroom Cleaners

Bathroom cleaner cleans to a brilliant shine. Innovative foaming action helps cling to vertical surfaces and kills bacteria and viruses as it settles. Easy to use, just spray entire surface with foam then wipe off with a clean cloth or sponge. Also removes stubborn mold and mildew. Application: Bathrooms; Applicable Material: Ceramic;Fiberglass;Grout;Metal;Plastic. ~ Includes 12 24-ounce aerosol cans per case.REC02569. 02569. LYSOL Brand LYSOL Brand Bathroom Cleaner, Island Breeze Scent, Foam, 24 Oz. Aerosol Can. see more...

Jerraine J.
Decatur, GA
Couldn't live without
This is what makes my day better. I recently came down with pink eye and was very scared my three yr old would catch it, but a quick spray already around the house really eased my worry. I also washed all linen sheets and really sprayed to be safe. The smell is so nice I forgot it was disaffected and thought it was air fresher.great product to get affordable and great gifts to school teachers .I also love how it comes in different scents
Theresa H.
Hazlet, NJ
This product is so multi functional and so necessary! The smell is great in all the scenrs and it's safe to use on a ton of surfaces we touch and come into contact with on a daily basis. With flu season in full swing you'll want to have this around.
Lia H.
As much as I love Lysol products, sometimes the smell is so overpoweringly chemical that I want to gag. It works great and removes stains and bacteria, but sometimes my head is dizzy from the smell!!
Aesia H.
This is the best for killing those pesky bathroom germs ūüĎŹūüĎŹI love this... the smell ...Well I would prefer something different but the disinfectant in this is great
johni h.
Lysol is a great brand. My family and everyone else I know always uses this. It can be used for so much. I like it for disinfecting things around the house. It works well. Just spray it on what your wanting to clean and let it set for a few mins and wipe off.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
This product is perfect for killing unwanted germs. I like that it deep cleans and the scent isn't so bad as long as you don't over do it. I would recommend this product!
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I must start off by saying that I am a clean FrEaK!!! I clean everyday... But my most favorite spot is the bathroom (my office). Alot goes on in there and my go-to cleaner is Lysol. After spending my time getting ready & doing my hair, I always grab this stuff and everything gets a wipe down. Especially after I spray hair products, it tends to leave a little stickiness on the sink, toilet, etc...I just spray & wipe and I'm done. Easy peasy! And the scent is nice too :)
Liz S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm cleaner, I love trying all kinds of products for cleaning. This would be one of my least favorites, just because of how harsh and strong the smell is. I recommend not using a lot of this product if you are sensitive to strong cleaning smells. It does give me a headache.

As for its main purpose: it does a great job cleaning/disaffecting. I've notice if it's not whipped off completely it does leave a residue, so keep that in mind.
Emily W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is definitely a must to have in every household. Lysol bathroom cleaner kills 99.9% of germs which is great because bathrooms always collect the most germs. It's also good to use on door handles for when family members are sick! My family also uses the Lysol spray! You can buy this at Walmart for a pretty reasonable price!!
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
This is certainly a must have in any household. It's my go-to cleaner in the bathroom - not only does it clean the shower to sparkly finish (faucet included!), it works great on the toilet and sink. It gets makeup and hair spray products off the counter, too! The price is also very reasonable, especially if the store is running a sale, and there are always coupons in the paper. It leaves a nice, clean scent in the bathroom all day.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
How does this compare to other bathroom cleaners?
Delana B.
Cumming, GA
Would you recommend this over scrubbing bubbles?
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Does this have a harsh smell?
Samantha B.
Compared to scrubbing bubbles does anyone think this works better, worse or the same?
hace tiempo que busco algo que me ayude a desinfectar y limpiar muy bien el azulejo del bano este producto quita sarro y desinfecta??