BY LYSOL

Use this product on bathtubs, vinyl shower curtains, glazed ceramic tile, sinks, and counters. Rinse bathtub/shower surfaces with water after using product. see more...

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I typically will use this in the shower and in the sink for the pink bacterial stains that appear around the drain of each. I've also used this on the glass doors to get off the water marks before using a glass cleaner to remove the streak marks. It works for those things, but I have had trouble with really tough mold in the past. It takes a lot of scrubbing.
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It takes away the mold without having to scrub hard. The only problem I have with this product is the fumes. The fumes from this product is so strong, that it will knock you over.
Marianne Z.
Purchased at: Target
Does the trick and I actually think this one has less of an intense bleach smell than the Clorox ones. I use this on all surfaces with a sponge, rag, or paper towel.
Tamara E.
Conover , NC
Lysol Mold & mildew blaster works wonders in my bathroom, though not listed it clean hard water stains crazy good! Only downfall is the harsh smell, very strong bleach odor! I typically spray the bathroom, turn on the vent, and shut the door and keep everyone out until the smell dissipates.
Works great for cleaning the toilet, edges of the tub, the grimy soap scum off the shower curtain and walls.
Juana H.
This product works wonders! I used it in my shower and tub to get rid of any nasty looking stuff and i didn’t have even have to scrub hard! It glides off any grime off as soon as you spray it. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michelle D.
I tell everyone I know to buy this. It makes anything gross that might appear in your bathroom/shower disappear and fast! Wear a mask and turn on the overhead vent if you're going to be doing any heavy duty cleaning though as it can also give you a huge headache.
Guadalupe A.
I live for a clean bathroom. I hate the smell of mold or stinky bathrooms. I clean my bathroom every 2 weeks because our business leaves bacteria and smell behind. It's essential for a clean smelling bathroom. It's also great for breaking down mold and mildew and preventing it.
Clarksville, TN
I use this for literally everything in the bathroom! Works in the shower and tub just as well as the countertops and sinks. I have been using it in the toilets lately since I’m out of my usual stuff and it works even better I think!
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
We recently bought a house that was very poorly taken care of, our fixer upper. The bathroom was by far the worst the tub had mold everywhere, and I spent tons of time and money cleaning with anything I could find. Nothing touched the mold until I ran into this and decided to give it a try. I normally use Lysol so I figured if it didn't work I could at least trust it was cleaning the daily use out of the tub. I sprayed it on came back in 2 hours rinsed it with the shower head and 90% of the mold was gone. I literally could not believe it was not only gone but I didn't have to even scrub to help it work. I am beyond happy I found this product and from now on will always stick with the Lysol brand.
Sarah L.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the most effective cleaner I have used. I only deducted a star because even when used in a ventilated area, the scent can be a bit intense. I have found this spray to be very effective in killing mold in that sometimes springs up near the edges of my tub. I typically spray the area and cover with a paper towel (per a trick I learned from a blogging site) and let it sit for a few hours. After a few hours, the mold is gone and my bathroom is clean and shiny!
Clarksville, TN
Lysol® Bleach & Shine Mold & Mildew Blaster 28 fl. oz. Bottle Anybody ever use this on their toilets instead of the Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner With Bleach?? I ran out of the Clorox so I had to use something else and this worked wonderful!!