Lysol® Bleach & Shine Mold & Mildew Blaster

by Lysol

Use this product on bathtubs, vinyl shower curtains, glazed ceramic tile, sinks, and counters. Rinse bathtub/shower surfaces with water after using product.

[product:lysol-bleach-shine-mold-mildew-blaster-28-fl-oz-bottle] Anybody ever use this on their toilets instead of the [product:clorox-toilet-bowl-cleaner-with-bleach]?? I ran out of the Clorox so I had to use something else and this worked wonderful!!
Start your review of Lysol® Bleach & Shine Mold & Mildew Blaster!
Martinez, CA
A staple for my house! This cleans my shower so well and always leaves it feeling and smelling clean for so long! The only downside is it has bleach so it can be harsh on hands but I always wear gloves after the one time I didn’t!
jersey city
Este producto nunca falta en mi casa , es un MUST porque tanto en la cocina como en el baño es mi preferido , le bajaría un poco el olor [email protected] tratando de ponerlo un poco más floreado , es muy efectivo.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It takes away the mold without having to scrub hard. The only problem I have with this product is the fumes. The fumes from this product is so strong, that it will knock you over.
Purchased at: Target
Does the trick and I actually think this one has less of an intense bleach smell than the Clorox ones. I use this on all surfaces with a sponge, rag, or paper towel.
Hickory, NC
Lysol® Bleach & Shine Mold & Mildew Blaster uploaded by Tamara E.
Lysol Mold & mildew blaster works wonders in my bathroom, though not listed it clean hard water stains crazy good! Only downfall is the harsh smell, very strong bleach odor! I typically spray the bathroom, turn on the vent, and shut the door and keep everyone out until the smell dissipates. Works great for cleaning the toilet, edges of the tub, the grimy soap scum off the shower curtain and walls.
Butler, NJ
Lysol® Bleach & Shine Mold & Mildew Blaster uploaded by Erin M.
I typically will use this in the shower and in the sink for the pink bacterial stains that appear around the drain of each. I've also used this on the glass doors to get off the water marks before using a glass cleaner to remove the streak marks. It works for those things, but I have had trouble with really tough mold in the past. It takes a lot of scrubbing.
Battle Creek, MI
This product works wonders! I used it in my shower and tub to get rid of any nasty looking stuff and i didn’t have even have to scrub hard! It glides off any grime off as soon as you spray it. I would recommend this to anyone.
I tell everyone I know to buy this. It makes anything gross that might appear in your bathroom/shower disappear and fast! Wear a mask and turn on the overhead vent if you're going to be doing any heavy duty cleaning though as it can also give you a huge headache.
I live for a clean bathroom. I hate the smell of mold or stinky bathrooms. I clean my bathroom every 2 weeks because our business leaves bacteria and smell behind. It's essential for a clean smelling bathroom. It's also great for breaking down mold and mildew and preventing it.
Clarksville, TN
I use this for literally everything in the bathroom! Works in the shower and tub just as well as the countertops and sinks. I have been using it in the toilets lately since I’m out of my usual stuff and it works even better I think!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Lysol® Bleach & Shine Mold & Mildew Blaster Anybody ever use this on their toilets instead of the Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach [Fresh Scent]?? I ran out of the Clorox so I had to use something else and this worked wonderful!!
Denise H. • 2 years ago