Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Trigger, 32 Ounces, 3 Pack

by Lysol

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! LYSOL Bathroom Cleaner Trigger, 32 Ounces, 3 Pack Size: 32OZ.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Trigger, 32 Ounces, 3 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Frederick, MD
This is my go to cleaner for the bathrooms! It has a great price and lots of product. I use it often to keep my bathroom clean... from the shower, to the toilet, to the sink. Highly recommend.
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner is very good to use, but without bleach is even better, when you clean bathtub ,sometimes, your skin feel irritation, when you take bath. price is affordable.
katy
LYSOL  Bath room cleaneras are overall good produts to use. I like the quality. this is effective and cleans well. Any chemical is bad to use. However compared to others I prefer using Lysol.
Sudbury , ON
When you live in a house with boys then you learn quickly how important it is to have a great bathroom cleaner. We love using lysol, its quick and easy and gets the job done.
Butuan City
Its really works to remove dirt everywhere. It lessen your effort on cleaning but do the best job. I loved using it for a long time.
Youngstown
I love this stuff it's such a good cleaner and it smells great it gets all the bacteria off i've been buying it ever since. #Contest
I'm big on cleaning and this product I love cleaning my bathroom with it have it clean and it the product clean very well
Saint Peters, MO
I use this product all the time I like it just don't like how strong it is for me I bought it at Walmart