BY LYSOL #14 in Bathroom Cleaners

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Powers Through Soap Scum. Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses. Removes tough soap scum. Leaves your bathroom smelling clean & fresh. Tough on lime scale. Does not harm most bathroom surfaces. Contains no abrasives or bleach Great on glazed porcelain and glazed ceramic tiles, stainless steel fixtures, laminated plastic, linoleum and vinyl. For al. see more...

• Does this Lysol product leave a residue? 1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really work? We have so much moisture in our bath...5 Answers
  • How strong of a smell does this have? I have a sensitive nose and...1 Answers
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray Brand III
  • "I find that most have a harsh chemical smell to them which often I use once and throw away because my bathroom is not well ventilated but with this product I find that the smell is pleasant and not over powering and it works great on getting soap scum and grime removed from the shower and even the bathroom sink!" in 3 reviews
  • "Works great, nice clean fresh scent and love that it kills most germs in the bathroom." in 1 review
  • "It cleans great and the chemical sell is so much better then other products! " in 1 review
  • "this stuff works really well." in 1 review
  • "Plus it kills germs and is pretty cheap" in 1 review
Stephanie M.
This stuff is amazing. It smells clean and kill 99% bacteria. I use it in the kitchen all the time. And makes me feel good to know I don't have to worry about setting food on the counters.
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is some tough stuff right here! Not only did it sanitize my toilet and clear it of all bacterial entities, but made my toilet pearly white! this never fails to amaze me honestly i out such little work into scrubbing my toilet(like a minute or so) and my toilet is sparkly clean!:)
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
Although the strong chemical odor I still use this in my shower everyday after I take my shower. I think it has helped greatly with the mold growth in the bathroom. If you can ignore the odor it definitely keeps your shower clean. I do recommend this product especially for households with children
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
This product is a super strong bleach smell. I think when I received the product my sprayer was broken in some way and I was not able to distribute the product effectively or the way that I desired .
Junashua S.
Gibson, LA
Cleans tubs really well if you have stains on counters or anything it cleans well through anything grease stains and all smells very good purchased it from my local store at Walmart I recommend this to others
Lisette
Dallas, TX
It's a great cleaner.  It doesn't take a lot of product to get the job done.  My only issue is the scent.  It's a strong.  At least for me,  I have allergies that are triggered from chemical scents.  I found this product on sale at a dollar store,  I recommend it
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff works amazing!!! i use it almost daily! Love the smell of it and how well it works to clean! I would highly recommend this to anyone to keep as their go to cleaning product to use daily.  I would highly recommend these to anyone!!!!!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol bathroom cleaner is great for cleaning bathrooms. They clean the counters, tubs, showers, and tiles great. It just makes the bathroom smell amazing and looks great. I will buy more as soon as I go to the store along with other produvts
ashley g.
Troy, MO
This is my favorite bathroom cleaner. It smells great and works great. You can actually hear it working, it's that good. This is the only bathroom clean you will see under my sink.
Lauren C.
Morgantown, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a strong chemical smell but I keep a fan going when I use this. Gets the job done. Mine gets clogged but I've had it for awhile. Lasts a long time. Bought at Kroger.
Dana F.
Does this stuff really work? We have so much moisture in our bathroom the ceiling gets mildewed and haven't been able to find anything that works....
Danielle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this work as well as the others?
brittney k.
Pikeville, NC
How strong is the smell of this? My daughter has bad allergies and asthma and strong odors bother her like most bathroom cleaners.
Can you use it on the sink
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
What exactly does this help do. And is this product good?