Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray Brand III

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Powers Through Soap Scum. Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses. Removes tough soap scum. Leaves your bathroom smelling clean & fresh. Tough on lime scale. Does not harm most bathroom surfaces. Contains no abrasives or bleach Great on glazed porcelain and glazed ceramic tiles, stainless steel fixtures, laminated plastic, linoleum and vinyl. For al.

Is it really worth it for the price ?
Start your review of Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray Brand III!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...smell is pleasant and not over powering and it works great on getting soap scum and grime removed from the shower and even the bathroom sink!in reviews
Works great, nice clean fresh scent and love that it kills most germs in the bathroom.in reviews
Plus it kills germs and is pretty cheapin reviews
It cleans great and the chemical sell is so much better then other products! in reviews
this stuff works really well.in reviews
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer using this cleaner because I know it does a great job and it disinfects, which is a must during this pandemic. The price is comparable to other brands.
Graciela S.
miami
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Es un buen producto con efecto blanqueador muy bueno para los bańos ,trabaja rápido ,lo recomiendo
Marianny A.
Reading, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray Brand III uploaded by Marianny A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product to clean my sink, shower, Toilet is work great. Better than bleach. Kills 99.9% of bacteria and virus. Works really well & smell fresh. Recommended
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Although I prefer using disinfectant wipes for most projects, in the bathroom this spray is my go to. It helps to cut through dried toothpaste, dirty toilets, and water spots on chrome fixtures. The smell isn't as strong as other bathroom cleaners I have used, which is appreciated!
Darsh H.
Schenectady, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this on my bathroom walls. I spray and leave for a bout 20 mins and then scrub the walls and it works really good. All the hard waters and soap scums goes away in minutes.
Endostrong C.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product but always use gloves the yellow lemon scent is the best. Super effective in cleaning bathroom and kitchen area. I would like to see more coupons for the product to help the consumer save a little. I do recommend this product.
Mikyla H.
Oktaha, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product for cleaning bathrooms . Can be used in sinks , showers and baths . I use this all the time . Good value.
Aislin C.
Belleville, WI
Wonderful product, but I wish the there was a setting on the nozzle so that I can spray more surface area with just one push. It is very effective in my white counters, removes stains and grime and almost everything else. Also cleans tubs and toilets like a charm:)
Anita R.
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Spray Brand III uploaded by Anita R.
very good product, at home we always use it. It is very easy to use and the good thing that soap is included. leaves all surfaces clean and without strong chlorine odor, very recommend!!
Melinda N.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product is OK, nothing special not even the smell. I rather use hot water mixed with Clorox, Ajax and baking soda the results are way better than using this. I will never buy this product again...nope
Ask a question to the Influenster community...