Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Island Breeze Scent

by Lysol

Features: -Bathroom cleaner-Foaming action-Cleans to a brilliant shine-Foaming action helps cling to vertical surfaces-Spray and wipe application-Removes stubborn mold and mildew-Capacity: 24 Oz-Purpose: Bathroom - General-Style: Foams; Sprayer.

how efficient is this cleaner[product:lysol-brand-bathroom-cleaner]@youngbetrayer
Does this have a harsh smell?
Compared to scrubbing bubbles does anyone think this works better, worse or the same?
Start your review of Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Island Breeze Scent!
Wytheville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Germs be gone... I use it daily, especially in the winter months. Flu season always gets a blast from lysol, it's about the only cleaner I choose. It's a Great price also.
Decatur, GA
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Island Breeze Scent uploaded by Jerraine J.
Couldn't live without This is what makes my day better. I recently came down with pink eye and was very scared my three yr old would catch it, but a quick spray already around the house really eased my worry. I also washed all linen sheets and really sprayed to be safe. The smell is so nice I forgot it was disaffected and thought it was air fresher.great product to get affordable and great gifts to school teachers .I also love how it comes in different scents
Hazlet, NJ
Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Island Breeze Scent uploaded by Theresa H.
This product is so multi functional and so necessary! The smell is great in all the scenrs and it's safe to use on a ton of surfaces we touch and come into contact with on a daily basis. With flu season in full swing you'll want to have this around.
As much as I love Lysol products, sometimes the smell is so overpoweringly chemical that I want to gag. It works great and removes stains and bacteria, but sometimes my head is dizzy from the smell!!
Hot Springs, AR
I love the Lysol brand because of it's germ killing power. This cleaner has a nice, fresh, scent and is very easy to use. I know I can trust Lysol with my cleaning needs and to help keep my family healthy. I will continue to purchase.
Lysol is a great brand. My family and everyone else I know always uses this. It can be used for so much. I like it for disinfecting things around the house. It works well. Just spray it on what your wanting to clean and let it set for a few mins and wipe off.
I use this lysol cleanser very often. I love this scent, it smells clean and fresh. It works well, good value for the price. I feel like things get very clean with this product!
Fort Payne, AL
This product is perfect for killing unwanted germs. I like that it deep cleans and the scent isn't so bad as long as you don't over do it. I would recommend this product!
Mt Prospect, IL
I must start off by saying that I am a clean FrEaK!!! I clean everyday... But my most favorite spot is the bathroom (my office). Alot goes on in there and my go-to cleaner is Lysol. After spending my time getting ready & doing my hair, I always grab this stuff and everything gets a wipe down. Especially after I spray hair products, it tends to leave a little stickiness on the sink, toilet, etc...I just spray & wipe and I'm done. Easy peasy! And the scent is nice too :)
Las Vegas, NV
I'm cleaner, I love trying all kinds of products for cleaning. This would be one of my least favorites, just because of how harsh and strong the smell is. I recommend not using a lot of this product if you are sensitive to strong cleaning smells. It does give me a headache. As for its main purpose: it does a great job cleaning/disaffecting. I've notice if it's not whipped off completely it does leave a residue, so keep that in mind.