Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Complete Clean Aerosol Sunshine Fresh 24 oz. (Pack of 12)

BY LYSOL

Kristen T.
Houston
This bathtub spray makes scrubbing the tub so much easier for me! I have Lupus & strenuous bending & reaching can be very painful for me. Using this spray loosens up any muck on the shower walls & cuts my cleaning time in half.
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
This product keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and clean and makes some nasty 😷 smells go away just like that. This air freshener is very effective and works well. The scent is pleasant and I will be buying again most likely. I recommend this.
Tyler G.
Rexburg, ID
I love using this product! I use it especially when someone is sick and not only do I need to keep the area smelling good, but also germ free! It's effective and I would totally recommend this product to others.
Quintina M.
Strong scent. But I definitely feel super clean when I disinfect the entire bathroom with this! When I get ill, I use this brand everywhere
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
I have purchased this product multiple times. Leave the bathroom in my home looking clean and refreshing! And smelling good!
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Love it makes evert hi g smell fresh and super xlean too...works wonder to clean up a busy bathroom
Nicole W.
London
Very good for making everything smell fresh. N get areas nice a clean n disinfected. I would recommend it to my friends and family with kids