Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
Bathroom Cleaner Complete Clean Aerosol Sunshine Fresh 24 oz (Pack of 12)

by Lysol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Complete Clean Aerosol Sunshine Fresh 24 oz. (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla  G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always like using this bathroom cleaner. It just seems to work better. It also have a very nice scent. It is very affordable. It makes it easier to scrub my bathtub and shower walls. It also cleans the toilet and sink very well. I will be buying again
Lisa S.
Evansville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Lysol foaming cleaner for the bathroom sink, tub and shower and it works very well. I also use this product to clean the pedicure bowls at work and it is very effective. I will buy again and again.
LaTonya  B.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I will NOT clean my bathroom without this product! Been using this since forever so I must say it’s a staple for me!
Kristen T.
Houston
This bathtub spray makes scrubbing the tub so much easier for me! I have Lupus & strenuous bending & reaching can be very painful for me. Using this spray loosens up any muck on the shower walls & cuts my cleaning time in half.
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
This product keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and clean and makes some nasty 😷 smells go away just like that. This air freshener is very effective and works well. The scent is pleasant and I will be buying again most likely. I recommend this.
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
I have purchased this product multiple times. Leave the bathroom in my home looking clean and refreshing! And smelling good!
Tyler G.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using this product! I use it especially when someone is sick and not only do I need to keep the area smelling good, but also germ free! It's effective and I would totally recommend this product to others.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Love it makes evert hi g smell fresh and super xlean too...works wonder to clean up a busy bathroom
Quintina M.
Strong scent. But I definitely feel super clean when I disinfect the entire bathroom with this! When I get ill, I use this brand everywhere
Nicole W.
London
Very good for making everything smell fresh. N get areas nice a clean n disinfected. I would recommend it to my friends and family with kids

Looking for your answer?