by Lysol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Complete Clean Aerosol Sunshine Fresh 24 oz. (Pack of 12)!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
This product keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and clean and makes some nasty 😷 smells go away just like that. This air freshener is very effective and works well. The scent is pleasant and I will be buying again most likely. I recommend this.
Houston
This bathtub spray makes scrubbing the tub so much easier for me! I have Lupus & strenuous bending & reaching can be very painful for me. Using this spray loosens up any muck on the shower walls & cuts my cleaning time in half.
Rexburg, ID
I love using this product! I use it especially when someone is sick and not only do I need to keep the area smelling good, but also germ free! It's effective and I would totally recommend this product to others.
Strong scent. But I definitely feel super clean when I disinfect the entire bathroom with this! When I get ill, I use this brand everywhere
Yuma, AZ
I have purchased this product multiple times. Leave the bathroom in my home looking clean and refreshing! And smelling good!
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Love it makes evert hi g smell fresh and super xlean too...works wonder to clean up a busy bathroom
London
Very good for making everything smell fresh. N get areas nice a clean n disinfected. I would recommend it to my friends and family with kids