Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Aerosol - Island Breeze, 24 Ounces, 4 Pack

by Lysol

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Aerosol Spray cleans to a brilliant shine and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. It tackles tough cleaning challenges like lime scale, soap scum, mold, and mildew. The Lysol Bathroom Cleaner also helps clean away dirt and grime with little to no scrubbing! Lysol Bathroom Cleaner can be used as a bathtub cleaner, sink cleaner, bathroom floor cleaner, toilet cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner and shower cleaner! Size: 24OZ.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Bathroom Cleaner Aerosol - Island Breeze, 24 Ounces, 4 Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Townville, SC
This stuff is strong and not very good for people. It is a harsh cleaning product that should not be considered an air freshener. It makes it hard for me to breath and the can it is in is not good for the environment. I do not like the sents that are used to try to mask the clean smell!
I use this Everytime i clean my bathroom. I spray and let it sit for a while. Then i just scrub and rinse everything off.
Centerville
Lysol is an amazing brand. I will always recommend no matter what i love this product. The smell is great to
 household cleaning products. Minimize the spread of germs in your home and kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses on contact with Lysol
Kingston , ON
I like the fact it kills odours and germs! Nice to be able to spray around when sick or even just to make a room smell fresher
Un limpiador desinfectante sobre todo si tienes un pequeño que esta por todos lados se siente u. Poco segura
Miami , FL
Excelente limpiador y desinfectante te ayuda a sentirte más segura si tienes hijos. Lo recomiendo