BY LYSOL

This citric acid formula is virucidal, fungistatic and bactericidal and kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. It contains no abrasives or bleach and has the ability to remove soap scum, lime scale and hard water stains on restroom fixtures. Cleans, shines, disinfects, deodorizes and controls growth of mold and mildew. Use on glazed ceramic tile, fiberglass, glazed porcelain, synthetic marble, stainless steel (non-medical) fixtures, chrome (non-medical) fixtures, vinyl and laminated plastic. NSF Category Code C2. EPA registered. Stock up and save! Application: Nonporous Surfaces; Tiles; Applicable Material: Fiberglass; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Chemical Compound: Dipropylene glycol monobutyl ether; Dirt Types: HIV-1; Staph; Strep. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
This cleaner is definitely a workhorse. It does a great job but you also need to scrub hard if your bathroom is especially dirty

This is a workhorse cleaner for your bathroom but you do have to scrub if it's especially dirty. The best way is to let is soak for a few minutes. The biggest drawback to this product is the very strong chemical smell.

member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this product recently and was disappointed that it didn't clean the tile in our shower as well as I had hoped. I usually like to spray tile cleaner all around our tiled shower to get rid of any mold and mildew and this product didn't get rid of any of that. I would recommend Tilex.
leondria m.
I absolutely love this!! I spray it in the tub and the walls let it sit for about 5 mins and all the soap scum and grime easily wipes away with minimal effort
LN F.
This is what I use to clean my shower and tub. It works, but like the other reviewer said, yes make sure you really rinse or it will have slip.
Daniela M.
San Francisco, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
just bought it and left my bathroom very clean, love how deep it cleans. i always trust lysol.. is my to go brand. i bought it online on safeway
Brittany P.
Leaves my shower super clean. But make sure you rinse it well or it makes the tiles slippery when you shower.
Rhonda L.
Calgary , AB
Was ok. Nothing special. Overly priced. There are other products out there that are more ch cheaper and do the job just the same.