Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel, Ocean Fresh, 4 Count

by Lysol

Lysol automatic toilet bowl cleaning click gel keeps toilets clean and fresh. These self sticking gels are good for a single use application and last up to one month!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel, Ocean Fresh, 4 Count!
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these, keeps my toilet clean between cleanings. And smelling fresh! The gel just washes away after a certain amount of flushes and you just use another. Easy to use as well.
Rincon, GA
I tried this product because it was on sale. I have been using it for a week now. The gel is very easy to apply and your hands don't touch any part of the toilet. It has an extremely strong scent but in a boys bathroom it's worth it. 4 of these gel thingies come in one box. The box states that there is a one month supply. Does it mean one gel per week? I have no idea, I'll have to wait and see.
Grand Rapids, MI
These smell amazing!! The price isnt to bad and they make your entire bathroom smell fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who enjoys a fresh clean scent in the bathroom. Just make sure not to scrape it off when you clean your toilet bowl!!
Birmingham, AL
I have been using these toilet gels for years. I feel that they keep my toilets smelling clean and looking fresh. They are a good value and can be bought in bulk. I will continue to repurchase they and recommend them.
Odessa, TX
This is a good cleaner for after I clean my toilet and maintenance overall I hate the smell of bathrooms so this makes it pleasant. Each gel lasts a good while so I buy it often for stock and it costs me about $2.50 at Walmart
These are very convenient. They get the job done every time you flush. There are different scents & they smell great. These are affordable. Easy to use. Quick to use. I would but these again!! Buy them!!!
Williamstown, NJ
I love this product!! There is no plastic piece that stays in the toliet it is just the gel that clings on to the toliet bowl and doesn't gather 💩 particles like the ones that attach with plastic. I will never buy the ones with plastic again and the price is super cheap and they also smell super good lol
New York
Perfect for my toilet boil. Helps fight and eliminate the foul order and keeps it clean at all cost. This is good.
Quick and easy to use. Wonderful scent that will leave your bathroom smelling fresh and your toilet bowl clean
Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel, Ocean Fresh, 4 Count uploaded by Lorna W.
I was expecting more from this product. To begin with, I felt like a week was a bit of a short time to work, but you'll actually be lucky if you get that much use out of it. We're a smaller household and it lasted just about a week, but a household that flushes more frequently (especially a family with many children) is going to struggle to get even 4 or 5 days. It's quite small and rather than being a neat disc is a weird little stubby star shape that looks like it was plonked there by an icing gun. (Excuse the picture, but thought you'd like to see the size)
The 'spring waterfall' scent is also terrible, it's headache inducing and cloying rather than refreshing like a waterfall. It honestly smells like being smacked in the face with some old flowers repeatedly until you just want it to end. Considering how much I hated the scent, I had really hoped to see a difference in the toilet bowl, but have to say I didn't. Annoyingly, you can't actually clean your bowl properly while this is on, something I hadn't considered, so make sure to clean it before re-applying the next one. But I wouldn't blame you if you just tossed the whole pack in the bin.
One of the other scents might be better, but avoid Spring Waterfall!
One of the other scents might be better, but avoid Spring Waterfall!