Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel, Lavender, 4 Count

by Lysol

Lysol automatic toilet bowl cleaning click gel keeps toilets clean and fresh. These self sticking gels are good for a single use application and last up to one month!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gel, Lavender, 4 Count!
Spring Hill, FL
The Lysol Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaning Click Gels in lavender are amaz-fest-USA! With every flush your toilet bowl is getting cleaned and you get the lovely fresh aroma of lavender which I love... if any of y'all read my review I'm not exactly the get on ur knees n scrub the toilet kind of girl.. I'm more of a do just enough housework so my family doesn't look homeless and my home isn't just swallowed up by laundry and watch Jerry Springer while doing it kind of girl so that this gel pack does the work for me is for me what dreams are made of!
Ashburn , VA
The lavender scent leaves the bathroom smelling fresh and clean. The gel pods keep the toilet sparkling without having to scrub it every day. I love that is cuts down on the germs while not smelling of strong chemicals! I'd buy it again for sure!
With a boy in the house our toilet can get very stinky! Not with these little boogies!! Just stick a booger on the edge and BAM, no more icky boy! As a mom I can't get to my bathroom daily to clean, these help keep it through till the next time I can!
Norristown, PA
I went from a one bedroom one bathroom house to a 3 bathroom home...I needed something that would help me relax on feeling as if I need to clean the toilets constantly. With Lysol Automatic Cleaner I know the toilets are clean and I feel happy because I am not constantly cleaning them. They provide a nice scent and I am always shocked by how clean the toilets look. THANK YOU for saving me time!
woodland
I love how good these keep your toilet smelling and how long they last. They're easy to hide so people don't see them as well which is nice.
Second time purchasing I like the clean smell and it helps keep my toilet clean and kills bacteria all in one!
Kingston, ON
I find this product to be a tad expensive, however I love how long it lasts and it's pleasant scent makes my bathroom smell like an oasis! Plus I don't have to clean my toilet as often because every time I flush it cleans my toilet! A must have if you hate the dreaded chore of cleaning the toilet!
Lysol for me, is the top brand in odor control in the house. I use it very often in my bathroom and social areas of the house.