Lysol Antimicrobial Rinse Clean Scour Pads, 2 count

by Lysol

Lysol Antimicrobial Rinse Clean Scour Pads: Heavy-duty scouring pad (2x more durable) Rinse and reuse Anti-microbial treatment on scour pad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lysol Antimicrobial Rinse Clean Scour Pads, 2 count!
Lowell, MA
Super-absorbent sponges, Nothing gets super stuck to the scrubby part like it does on other sponges. these sponges do not start smelling for quite some time. I wanted to try them out since I can't stand how stinky regular sponges get after such a short period of time. I was pleasantly surprised when this sponge didn't smell after one week, two, three and even 4 weeks!
Corpus Christi
These are OK I feel like they’re a little thin and they don’t last as long they get thinner as the time goes, They’re a good price however I have to have one of these for certain parts and pans and another one for other ones so they don’t fall apart. All in all the product is OK I don’t like having to use more than one for my dishes in all.
san pablo
I live this it lasts me so long and the thing I love about it is not only does it come with two but it has two sides. A soft side and a hard rough side which is so convenient because I can clean dishes that can’t be scrubbed with the hard stuff and things that need the hard part of the pads.
Bradenton, FL
These sponges work great! They are very durable, work well, and dont scratch. The biggest plus for me is that it never gets that horrid mildew smell that sponges get! And for the price, these are definitely are a must-try... Especially if you hate stinky sponges!
Statesboro
Pretty decent. It is useful for getting rid of stuck on mess and scrubbing away burnt on food or mess. I feel like sponges in general sponges are pretty gross so I wouldn’t recommend these however for a sponge they’re good!
Temple Terr, FL
Works well at cleaning dishes and getting rid of any tough food stains however they're more expensive then I'd like and they did scratch the stove top once when I was cleaning it however that was my fault not the sponge
Lufkin, TX
The sponges last for a really long time! The only thing is that they get nasty easily. I’ve tried putting them in the microwave to clean it, but then it smells. Overall, they work really well for how cheap they are!
Margate, FL
These are amazing for pots especially after cooking rice or meat they do a excellent job of removing left overs I like how it’s tough and can b used on multiple things and multiple times bf throwing away
Beaverton , OR
Is there even any other cleaning sponge brand I don’t think so this is amazing it does it’s job you don’t really have to use a lot of the soap with these which I totally love because then I don’t waste all of it and it’s super affordable you can find them anywhere or even a dollar tree
I absolutely love these sponges! It’s hands down my favorite one. It cleans dishes very well it gets all the food off! I will continue to purchase this item. And would definitely recommend this to others!

Looking for your answer?