BY LYSOL #74 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Lysol Antimicrobial Rinse Clean Scour Pads: Heavy-duty scouring pad (2x more durable) Rinse and reuse Anti-microbial treatment on scour pad see more...

Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
I love using these score pads to clean and love the antimicrobial aspect of these. They are great for dishes to other tough jobs around the house. I purchased these at a grocery store and will continue to use. Highly recommend
Courtney W.
Byesville, OH
Food overflows onto your stovetop while cooking and you’re having a rough time getting it off? Bring out one of these bad boys and it’ll come up in no time! Love these!
Jennifer H.
Love these! They get the tough work done, and solve the biggest problem of using sponges, the germs!! I have nothing bad tho say about this product. Smells clean and is clean. You won’t regret this purchase.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Lysol Antibacterial scour pads were a bit of a disappointment. I expected there to be more scouring power from these but instead was left with a limp rag that wasn't able to remove caked on food from my oven. I expect easy, quick clean up when I purchase cleaning tools for the kitchen and these didn't live up to the hype.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love that these are antimicrobial. I use them to wash dishes every evening and they have lasted me quite some time. They are very effective, do the job and I'm pretty sure the price was pretty good for how many I got.
Jessy C.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Mino I.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Definitely gets the job done. I have an entire drawer filled because I use them so much I need to have another handy . I bought at Walmart in town and it's heavy duty and will keep buying every time !
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
Love these for heavy duty cleaning!! I use these for my stovetop and they do a fabulous job. I usually cut them in half because I throw them away after a few uses, so I get twice the amount of product