BY LYSOL

The Lysol Multi-Purpose Scrubber Sponge will have your home looking neat and tidy in no time. It has a vibrant blue color that is easy to spot when it is time to tidy up. The antimicrobial sponge is very strong and durable and has been treated with a... see more...

Teagan C.
Chicago , IL
These sponges are okay, but they just don’t seem to get the job done like other sponges do. It might be because of how thick and fluffy they are. You can find a better value in other sponges which aren’t name-brand. The scrubbing side works well, and you can find them at most grocery stores. I might switch to another brand very soon and see if I get better results.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to dish cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job. Your dishes will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kathryn P.
Old Town , ME
They work great. Love the soft side and the scrub size has the right amount of abrasive. They don’t fall apart. I end up throwing them away long before there’s any deterioration just because of germs. The price is a good value.
Jadira M.
Hawthorne
They last a long time. The 9 pack will last you months. They dont wear out to easy. And never get a bad smell. Love them this is what i use always. I dont change the brand i stick to these cause they do the job right and last
Kayla M.
Bakersfield
My favorite sponges of all time! They’re odor resistant and it actual works! I don’t have to replace my sponge every couple days anymore. They have a good scrub pad on one side and I would for sure buy it again.
Kelly D.
Got these as a house warming gift and I like them. They do the job and i like that they’re antimicrobial! I would recommend these and if I need to, I will buy again! Lysol’s always had amazing products
Renee M.
Tucson
I love these, they are odor proof, and last a very very very very long time! I hate grabbing a sponge that stinks up my hand when stale smelling hands are all I smell hours later...they last.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
These are the only sponges my husband lets me buy. He gets grossed out using dish rags and the thought of using another sponge makes him sick. We love these because they are antimicrobial, the never smell and they last a long time. The scrubbing surface is almost like a nail file consistency and cleans really well. These are fairly cheap so I recommend them highly!
Jennifer C.
These are the only cleaning sponges that I buy because I think that they are cleaner they don't hold as much bacteria. I notice using these particular sponges that they really work and I just feel the best when I use them, I feel like I'm prevent more germs from spreading and getting my family sick. I would hands down suggest this brand of sponges.
Amy M.
Do you sponges are a mom’s best friend I use mine all around the house in the kitchen on the carpet in the bathroom they work great they are strong enough to really scrub the pots and pans but gentle enough to use on the wall or on your carpet the best thing is that they never ever ever stink I just throw money in the dishwasher to sanitize it I have walked ease for over two years now wonderful product