Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner, 22 oz uploaded by Katey R.Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner, 22 oz uploaded by Nancy C.

BY LYSOL

Help protect your family from harmful foodborne illness with Lysol Power Kitchen Cleaner. The grease fighting power of this effective kitchen cleaner helps to clean up even the toughest kitchen messes, while killing 99.9% of germs* and deodorizing with a fresh citrus scent. Use on countertops, sinks, stovetops, and more to help keep your kitchen healthy and clean. see more...

• Does anyone know if the smell is really strong in this product?2 Answers
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I love keeping a bottle of this around the house. It cuts down and cleans deeply. Knowing that it is also an antibacterial makes it so much better, because no one want a germy kitchen. The product works well and is super affordable!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I prepare raw food for my ferrets and always use this to clean the area after I'm done.
Katey R.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I never used the spray to this product but indo use the wipes and they work perfect i love them for my kitchen cleans my stove top and skin like a dimond so great to use i also use them for my restroom
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
This I a must have in my cleaning supplies! You use this everyday in my kitchen. I clean my sink, counters, outside parts of my appliances, door knobs , the possibilities are endless. I feel safe in using this around my home. Kills 99.9% of bacteria. Highly recommended.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mega Parent Expert
I love Lysol products. You can feel better knowing that everything is clean with these and you don't have to worry about anyone getting sick. I love this spray for the counter top, sink, bathroom. This stuff is great.
Raquel
Raquel
I love this cleaner its leaves my kitchen feeling so nice and spotless and I love the clean fresh scent of it I use it daily.
Jordan N.
Jordan N.
Love the smell. Works tough on grease and dirt. Leaves the surface clean and sanitized, while providing a good scent.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this cleaner and it stays under my kitchen sink. It is an antibacterial, and it really cleans well. Makes me feel secure that I have not left anything behind that could end up contaminating other food.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
I do not really care as much for this product. I bought it recently to clean my kitchen and bathrooms. It leaves streaks on my counters and though I do love the clean smell, it makes it smell like a hotel in my home.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I agree with Autumn C. The citrus smell can sometime be overpowering and leave your house and/or bathroom smelling like a commercial place of business. Not a fan.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Needles , CA
Does anyone know if the smell is really strong in this product?