BY LYSOL

Disinfectant. Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds on hard nonporous surfaces*. Kills bacteria such as Salmonella , E. coli , Campylobacter Jesume and Listeria . Cuts grease & grime. Streak-free shine. Contains no phosphates. Contains biodegradable cleaning agents. For use on: Stove tops. Counter tops. Kitchen sinks. *Kills 99.9% of Salmonella choleraesuis , Escherichia coli , Staphylococcus aureus , Streptococcus pyogenes . This bottle is made of 25% post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "This is a great cleaner when you need something to get rid of hard to clean spots in your kitchen but especially on your stovetop!" in 1 review
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
Love this kitchen cleaner! Always gets up all the messes I have, and with having 3 kids there is plenty of messes. Get it at Meijer and Target for a very great price. Not too harsh smelling either. This has become a staple in my house since I first bought it.
Gina H.
Love this! The scent is pleasant and clean. I love using it on my counters after using meat and feel like it does a great job cleaning The spray bottle is easy to use and I would buy this product again.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Love this cleans out all the grease it's amazing!!!! I use it in bathroom and kitchen love it and it's worth the money if you have not tried it out I totally recommend you too go ahead and try it out
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Este producto me encanta a la hora de limpiar la cosina arranca la grasa y quita los malos olores, su precio es accesible y tiene diferentes presentaciones y su aroma perdura varios días!..
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Although I prefer the wipes, this is a great product. It has a clean scent and keeps my kitchen sparking clean. It's also great to use on surfaces in the bathroom. Nice product!
Casey L.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I love keeping this cleaner under my sink. It makes cleaning up my kitchen so easy and leaves it with a nice scent. Great value. I would definitely purchase this again.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is great for cleaning up in the kitchen. I like to have it on hand after opening packages of chicken because I feel like there are germs everywhere. Must have
Jamie S.
Love this stuff. I spray it on my burners of my stove and let sit while I wipe the counters down. When I clean it up all the burnt on food is gone.
Sabrina S.
One of the best kitchen counter sprays I have found. Takes up stains from red punch or even pen marks on counter without much hassel.
Cindy T.
Corcoran, CA
I love this stuff. I wipe my counters with it, clean my sink, clean the appiances. It has a great smell and does not leave streaks
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
Does this clean grease? I have burnt on grease stains and have tried everything.
Roxana L.
Bayonne, NJ
Este producto aun no lo sacan en presentación de un galón?