BY LYSOL

YYJ1122: Features: -Applicable Material: Ceramic, Chrome, Porcelain, Stainless Steel-Dirt Types: Bactericidal, Fungicidal-Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct-Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct-Capacity (Volume) : 1 gal-Packing Type: Bottle-Cleaner/Detergent Type: Disinfectant-EPA Registered: Yes-Application: Kitchen-Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant-Compliance, Standards: NSF/USDA D2-Physical Form: Liquid-Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct. see more...

Jessy C.
Catherine M.
It was very good at removing stains and it was very effective. You don't have to scrub hard when it comes to using this. I personally liked the scent, it smells clean. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it as well.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm so glad they made the gallons a available I can buy a gallon and it can last me a month or two instead of always having to go back and getting more. I use this stuff on a daily basis it's the Holy Grail definitely worth trying
chante B.
Lysol all purpose anti bacterial cleaner is amazingly effective!! You use this around your house during the cold and flu season, and you and your family will be amazed at how everyone else is getting sick but you're all ok!!
Nikki B.
Rock, WV
Love the product!

Great value and great price for the amount of cleaner you get!

I use it mostly to clean my tub, shower tile, and sink with.

Smells great without overpowering and is great with removing soap scum
Barbara P.
Waterbury
Great cleaner with antibacterial “noted” on it.  You know things are getting clean by the looks of  the items you are cleaning. No cons I have found. Very effective for my household with a great value when looking for those good price points. Will buy again.
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
Lysol is great for bathroom and other heavy duty cleaning! But I recommend the use of gloves and to be extra careful not to get it in the skin or around the eyes as it can be extremely irritating.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I clean houses for a living and this is one of my number 1 go to products. I love the quality I love the smell. I know when I use this product what I'm cleaning is cleaned and disinfected very well. It's well worth the money it's a fraction of what the other cleaners are. Highly recommend this I love it for my own home as well I know when I clean with that my family's home as clean very well
Stacey L.
Brooklyn park, MD
I love using this to clean my toilets and shower out. I have five boy's and the bathroom can get pretty dirty. This has no harsh smell and it cleans wonderfully.
Sydney M.
Saint Charles, IL
Lysol is the only thing I trust to disinfect my house. I obsess over a clean house and I have a family member with an immune deficiency so I have to keep a clean home so that they don’t get sick. I would be lost without my Lysol.