BY LYSOL #10 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's p...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Pat F.
Pat F.
I live in a small town where the water is hard and stains the toilet and bathtub. I've tried various products without success. Lysol got the job done, though, and I no longer am ashamed when someone uses the bathroom. This Lysol product can be used for so many other cleaning issues, as well, such as in the kitchen (counters, sink, stove, fridge, etc.). It also disinfects and smells great! Thank you, Lysol!
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Does a great job cleaning but I don't like the strong scent. It cut through grease and cleaned my kitchen and bathroom very well
Mariesa F.
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
I use Lysol All Purpose W/Bleach to clean just about everything. It Cleans and disinfects kitchen and bathroom surfaces. Cuts through tough soils, grease and soap scum. Whitens cutting surfaces and removes mold, mildew and food stains. Whitens grout. Love that a little of this product goes a long way. The price is great for the size but with there were refill bottles instead of having buy the spray bottle every time.
Bhavna P.
Bhavna P.
Brampton, Ontario
Like Lysol products specifically Lysol Antibacterial kitchen cleaner.Lysol with bleach property is good for washroom cleaners.Antibacterial property is on my top list.I like to clean my kitchen with just Antibacterial cleaner.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Perfect cleaning product. Doesn't have a over powering smell like other cleaners. It leaves everything feeling clean & fresh
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Waterborough, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?