Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #15 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
With children and pets you can never have too much disinfectant. I love the entire Lysol brand!
Heather O.
Abilene, TX
It works just fine, but the cheaper brands do too so I usually go with the off brand for this.
Melissa S.
Our go to cleaner for bathrooms. Cleans really well. Especially for those grimy places.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love cleaning with bleach. It gets the job done and makes the house smell so clean.
Kimberly G.
Wahiawa , HI
I really like to use this on my counters! I feel like it leans them really well!!
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I spray the toys just a little and the soak in water. It is strong please ventilate
Kirsten H.
My mom loves using this to clean with. It works really well and she swears by it.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
I just love all Lysol products. Do you?
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this for everything!
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
I use Lysol All Purpose W/Bleach to clean just about everything. It Cleans and disinfects kitchen and bathroom surfaces. Cuts through tough soils, grease and soap scum. Whitens cutting surfaces and removes mold, mildew and food stains. Whitens grout. Love that a little of this product goes a long way. The price is great for the size but with there were refill bottles instead of having buy the spray bottle every time.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?