Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #15 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Noelani O.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great when you need to clean. It actually gets the job done. Just make sure you don't use it around your little ones because of the overwhelming smell.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
I like trying a lot of different cleaning products because I want the best product for the money. I always find myself coming back to lysol. I really enjoy this product. I works very well. I love it. It is honestly a night and day difference.
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Mega Parent Expert
We love Lysol everything!! A great disinfectant for our household needs! The sprays are useful and convenient for your everyday quick clean up messes!
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert
Love the fresh scent of this product. Though bleach is very powerful it def does the job that needs to be done. Affordable and keeps things super clean in the end
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a great cleaner. A lot of people don't like the smell of bleach. But I love it because I think it smells clean. This cleaner gives you that feeling
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
I just love all Lysol products. Do you?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Wahiawa, HI
I really like to use this on my counters! I feel like it leans them really well!!
Olga M.
Olga M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Always have several different bottles of Lysol in my cabinet... This one is great for kitchen use. Sanitizes well, and has a clean smell to it.
Molly R.
Molly R.
I use this product to clean my bathroom and kitchen and it works like a charm. My house always smells so clean and fresh!
diana g.
diana g.
It works well but the bleach is super strong smelling. So if you use it make sure it is in a well ventilated area (open windows, doors, put a fan in).
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?