Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #16 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer M.
Manchester, CT
This is one of the best cleaners I've ever uses. it works... and works very well. smell is very strong though. I'm just happy I found something I'm happy with to clean the bathroom and kitchen with.
Melissa S.
Our go to cleaner for bathrooms. Cleans really well. Especially for those grimy places.
Kelly S.
Belle Plaine, MN
Good cleaning product picks up everything and disinfects. Smells good bleach smell doesn't linger for long.
Kristin G.
This cleaner is amazing it is the only cleaner that gets my counters clean. My counters stain so easy this removes anything off them with ease
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I like to know when cleaning that things are being sanitized and thoroughly germified. I love the ease and ability that Lysol products allow.
Nancy T.
I use this to clean everything from my toilet to my sink to my tub. It's a great product that cleans efficiently. It smells strong but I feel like that's how I know my bathroom is clean.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is my favorite. I shouldn't use this as much as I do, but I clean all my surfaces with it. I am a huge clean freak and this does the job for me. I never let myself run out of this. It makes my house super fresh.
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
I love Lysol! I use it to clean in the bathroom, the kitchen, living room, dining room, hallways, sunroom... You get the point! It makes everything smell and feel so fresh and clean! It's great to use any time of the year, but I tend to use it especially during the fall and winter months when everyone in the house is susceptible to illness. It helps kill germs and tame them while our sickly family members is resting up.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love cleaning with bleach. It gets the job done and makes the house smell so clean.
Jackie T.
Does a great job cleaning but I don't like the strong scent. It cut through grease and cleaned my kitchen and bathroom very well
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?