Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #12 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's p...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
My mom loves using this to clean with. It works really well and she swears by it.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this for everything!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this product!!! My kitchen and bathroom are always fresh and clean!!! And I know I can trust Lysol to kill the germs!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I love Lysol i use this stuff on everything from bathroom the kitchen. And the price is pretty cheap and it works great
Zuemy A.
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
I use this for everything around the kitchen and bathrooms. It cleans and
Disinfects its an amazing product, there should be a bottle in every household
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This is my go to all purpose cleaner. I use it to clean my kitchen and bathroom from top to bottom. It leaves your house smelling and looking very clean.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I know many people frown upon using harsh chemicals to clean your household but I just love the fresh clean smell after using this lysol.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
Love this stuff I used this all year long great price excellent product..........
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I seriously use this for everything. From small to big spills in the kitchen. I truly feel like my countertops are clean after using this
Ana L.
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I alway use use Lysol when I clean my bathroom I also use the disfecting spray and it does a great job on cleaningūüėĀūüĎć
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Waterborough, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?