Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #14 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
With children and pets you can never have too much disinfectant. I love the entire Lysol brand!
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I use this to clean my bathroom and i love the results! The bleach smell isn't too strong which is also a plus
Kimberly G.
Wahiawa , HI
I really like to use this on my counters! I feel like it leans them really well!!
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
Love this stuff I used this all year long great price excellent product..........
Kirsten H.
My mom loves using this to clean with. It works really well and she swears by it.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I spray the toys just a little and the soak in water. It is strong please ventilate
Brittany C.
I love Lysol i use this stuff on everything from bathroom the kitchen. And the price is pretty cheap and it works great
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Does its job great if you're a pet owner and if you have rugs. Can leave a small stain but its better than the poo smell
Heather O.
Abilene, TX
It works just fine, but the cheaper brands do too so I usually go with the off brand for this.
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I use this for everything!
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?