Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #12 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's p...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Can't live without this product with a toddler in the house. Doesn't leave a stench or stain anything. Easy to grab n use
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden, UT
This is an all around item they are all priced well and work wonders you can never go wrong with Lysol products!
Charlotte H.
Charlotte H.
I have used this product before for my bathroom and kitchen. The product works really well, but the smell can be strong and I wish there was a bleach alternative.
Josie f.
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
All lysol products are great, this one happens to be one of my favorites. Great cleaner, gets the nastiest, dirtiest job clean.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Great product for all things dirty! Love the smell after using it in the bathrooms and the kitchen.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Happy Valley, OR
When we moved into our apartments there was a greasy residue on the top of our cabinets. This was the only product that would remove it in no time. However, I had to toss all my washcloths because it bleached them. It was worth it tho!!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
What mom does not love a clean sanitized home for her children to grow up in? With Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach that is possible. It leaves a fresh, clean sent with getting the job done.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I am a weirdo because I absolutely love the smell of bleach when I am cleaning my house. It is one of the only harsh chemical products I will use but it just makes me feel and smell like my house is really getting a good cleaning.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Abilene, TX
It works just fine, but the cheaper brands do too so I usually go with the off brand for this.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I love cleaning my toilet and bathtub with this. Works great and doesn't leave a strong chemical smell like some other cleaning products
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Waterborough, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?