Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #17 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Bailey S.
Spokane
Lysol all purpose cleaner is the best! My shower/bath gets stained a lot from dyeing my hair red, spray some of this on it. And bam gone!
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I love cleaning my toilet and bathtub with this. Works great and doesn't leave a strong chemical smell like some other cleaning products
Silvia S.
Springfield , NJ
Keeps my white subway tile super white and clean removes all the grim, I literally just spray, leave it be for 5 minutes and rinse. Easy!
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I seriously use this for everything. From small to big spills in the kitchen. I truly feel like my countertops are clean after using this
Sara N.
Hamden, OH
This is my absolute favorite cleaning supply of all time.it cleans even the dirtiest mess and with kids I have all kinds of them
Josie f.
Barbourville, KY
All lysol products are great, this one happens to be one of my favorites. Great cleaner, gets the nastiest, dirtiest job clean.
Molly R.
I use this product to clean my bathroom and kitchen and it works like a charm. My house always smells so clean and fresh!
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Can't live without this product with a toddler in the house. Doesn't leave a stench or stain anything. Easy to grab n use
Brittany C.
I love Lysol i use this stuff on everything from bathroom the kitchen. And the price is pretty cheap and it works great
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Great cleaning product. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom. The smell is a little strong but it gets out tough stains.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?