Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #15 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I love cleaning my toilet and bathtub with this. Works great and doesn't leave a strong chemical smell like some other cleaning products
Sara N.
Hamden, OH
This is my absolute favorite cleaning supply of all time.it cleans even the dirtiest mess and with kids I have all kinds of them
Molly R.
I use this product to clean my bathroom and kitchen and it works like a charm. My house always smells so clean and fresh!
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Can't live without this product with a toddler in the house. Doesn't leave a stench or stain anything. Easy to grab n use
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I seriously use this for everything. From small to big spills in the kitchen. I truly feel like my countertops are clean after using this
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I alway use use Lysol when I clean my bathroom I also use the disfecting spray and it does a great job on cleaningūüėĀūüĎć
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
This is an all around item they are all priced well and work wonders you can never go wrong with Lysol products!
Brianna O.
Mattoon, IL
Lysol is great in getting things really clean and disinfected. I never have to worry about germs on my surfaces.
ashleigh k.
Fairmont, WV
Where can you go wrong bleach and lysol all in one it just sounds clean and it definitely gets the job done.
Melissa S.
Our go to cleaner for bathrooms. Cleans really well. Especially for those grimy places.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?