BY LYSOL #10 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's p...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
What mom does not love a clean sanitized home for her children to grow up in? With Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach that is possible. It leaves a fresh, clean sent with getting the job done.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I am a weirdo because I absolutely love the smell of bleach when I am cleaning my house. It is one of the only harsh chemical products I will use but it just makes me feel and smell like my house is really getting a good cleaning.
Riley L.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I use this product around the house for cleaning and disinfecting. It makes cleaning so simple. This is definitely a go-to product for me.
Nosh W.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
With children and pets you can never have too much disinfectant. I love the entire Lysol brand!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I use this to clean my bathroom and i love the results! The bleach smell isn't too strong which is also a plus
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love how this product can be used all through the house! It's a trusted brand and truly does kill germs and keeps my family healthy through all the germs!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Can't live without this product with a toddler in the house. Doesn't leave a stench or stain anything. Easy to grab n use
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Ogden, UT
This is an all around item they are all priced well and work wonders you can never go wrong with Lysol products!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Monroe, LA
I love cleaning my toilet and bathtub with this. Works great and doesn't leave a strong chemical smell like some other cleaning products
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
My mom loves using this to clean with. It works really well and she swears by it.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Waterborough, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?