Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #12 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's p...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Jamaica, NY
I spray the toys just a little and the soak in water. It is strong please ventilate
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Can't live without this product with a toddler in the house. Doesn't leave a stench or stain anything. Easy to grab n use
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love how this product can be used all through the house! It's a trusted brand and truly does kill germs and keeps my family healthy through all the germs!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
I use this to clean my bathroom and i love the results! The bleach smell isn't too strong which is also a plus
Nosh W.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA
With children and pets you can never have too much disinfectant. I love the entire Lysol brand!
Riley L.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I use this product around the house for cleaning and disinfecting. It makes cleaning so simple. This is definitely a go-to product for me.
Silvia S.
Silvia S.
Springfield , NJ
Keeps my white subway tile super white and clean removes all the grim, I literally just spray, leave it be for 5 minutes and rinse. Easy!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Always keep a bottle under my sink! Love it and the smell of cleanliness! Allergies are a big deal in my home and i give two thumbs up with this product.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hubert, NC
I love this stuff because it really cleans and there's actually bleach in it! So be careful when you use it or make sure you wear clothes that you don't mind messing up.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Mattoon, IL
Lysol is great in getting things really clean and disinfected. I never have to worry about germs on my surfaces.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Waterborough, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?