Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #14 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I know many people frown upon using harsh chemicals to clean your household but I just love the fresh clean smell after using this lysol.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love how this product can be used all through the house! It's a trusted brand and truly does kill germs and keeps my family healthy through all the germs!
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
I use this for everything around the kitchen and bathrooms. It cleans and
Disinfects its an amazing product, there should be a bottle in every household
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a great cleaner. A lot of people don't like the smell of bleach. But I love it because I think it smells clean. This cleaner gives you that feeling
Ashley L.
This is my go to all purpose cleaner. I use it to clean my kitchen and bathroom from top to bottom. It leaves your house smelling and looking very clean.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Mega Parent Expert
We love Lysol everything!! A great disinfectant for our household needs! The sprays are useful and convenient for your everyday quick clean up messes!
Olga M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Always have several different bottles of Lysol in my cabinet... This one is great for kitchen use. Sanitizes well, and has a clean smell to it.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I use this product around the house for cleaning and disinfecting. It makes cleaning so simple. This is definitely a go-to product for me.
Charlotte H.
I have used this product before for my bathroom and kitchen. The product works really well, but the smell can be strong and I wish there was a bleach alternative.
Stephanie W.
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this product!!! My kitchen and bathroom are always fresh and clean!!! And I know I can trust Lysol to kill the germs!!!
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?