Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by D M.Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #10 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a great cleaner. A lot of people don't like the smell of bleach. But I love it because I think it smells clean. This cleaner gives you that feeling
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
I use this for everything around the kitchen and bathrooms. It cleans and
Disinfects its an amazing product, there should be a bottle in every household
Ashley L.
This is my go to all purpose cleaner. I use it to clean my kitchen and bathroom from top to bottom. It leaves your house smelling and looking very clean.
Christina F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Always keep a bottle under my sink! Love it and the smell of cleanliness! Allergies are a big deal in my home and i give two thumbs up with this product.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love Lysol everything!! A great disinfectant for our household needs! The sprays are useful and convenient for your everyday quick clean up messes!
Olga M.
Hattiesburg, MS
Always have several different bottles of Lysol in my cabinet... This one is great for kitchen use. Sanitizes well, and has a clean smell to it.
Kristin G.
This cleaner is amazing it is the only cleaner that gets my counters clean. My counters stain so easy this removes anything off them with ease
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I like to know when cleaning that things are being sanitized and thoroughly germified. I love the ease and ability that Lysol products allow.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
I know many people frown upon using harsh chemicals to clean your household but I just love the fresh clean smell after using this lysol.
Riley L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I use this product around the house for cleaning and disinfecting. It makes cleaning so simple. This is definitely a go-to product for me.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?