Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by D M.Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #10 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nancy T.
I use this to clean everything from my toilet to my sink to my tub. It's a great product that cleans efficiently. It smells strong but I feel like that's how I know my bathroom is clean.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
I like trying a lot of different cleaning products because I want the best product for the money. I always find myself coming back to lysol. I really enjoy this product. I works very well. I love it. It is honestly a night and day difference.
Angela C.
Happy Valley, OR
When we moved into our apartments there was a greasy residue on the top of our cabinets. This was the only product that would remove it in no time. However, I had to toss all my washcloths because it bleached them. It was worth it tho!!
Jessica S.
Hubert, NC
I love this stuff because it really cleans and there's actually bleach in it! So be careful when you use it or make sure you wear clothes that you don't mind messing up.
Kendall S.
Vancouver, WA
I am a weirdo because I absolutely love the smell of bleach when I am cleaning my house. It is one of the only harsh chemical products I will use but it just makes me feel and smell like my house is really getting a good cleaning.
Mariah G.
What mom does not love a clean sanitized home for her children to grow up in? With Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach that is possible. It leaves a fresh, clean sent with getting the job done.
Noelani O.
GARDENA, CA
This product is great when you need to clean. It actually gets the job done. Just make sure you don't use it around your little ones because of the overwhelming smell.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love the fresh scent of this product. Though bleach is very powerful it def does the job that needs to be done. Affordable and keeps things super clean in the end
Charlotte H.
I have used this product before for my bathroom and kitchen. The product works really well, but the smell can be strong and I wish there was a bleach alternative.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love how this product can be used all through the house! It's a trusted brand and truly does kill germs and keeps my family healthy through all the germs!
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?