Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #14 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kelly S.
Belle Plaine, MN
Good cleaning product picks up everything and disinfects. Smells good bleach smell doesn't linger for long.
Audrey H.
Dayton, OH
Bleach is the best. Cleans everything up easily with little elbow grease, smell it what you'd expect
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert
I love cleaning with bleach. It gets the job done and makes the house smell so clean.
Stephany S.
Brooklyn
Best clean up solution , I love the strong smell sometimes it leaves this funny residue on yours hands but your just need to wash your hands well , I wish they had a foam cleaner thicker foam version .
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this! This is a have to have especially in the kitchen and to keep down germs with kids. I can honestly say I use this very frequently if not every day. I can't stand a dirty kitchen or the fear of someone getting sick from raw chicken or whatever may happen. This keeps down the germs and makes a safe environment for everyone.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I was just telling my bf that we need to buy some of this. Kids are messy and they like to bring outdoors in the house with them. Yuck! This always works. I try to keep them from getting sick throughout the year.
Jennifer M.
Manchester, CT
This is one of the best cleaners I've ever uses. it works... and works very well. smell is very strong though. I'm just happy I found something I'm happy with to clean the bathroom and kitchen with.
Shelby S.
Arcola, IN
I like trying a lot of different cleaning products because I want the best product for the money. I always find myself coming back to lysol. I really enjoy this product. I works very well. I love it. It is honestly a night and day difference.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great when you need to clean. It actually gets the job done. Just make sure you don't use it around your little ones because of the overwhelming smell.
Kristen G.
Bennett, CO
I know many people frown upon using harsh chemicals to clean your household but I just love the fresh clean smell after using this lysol.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?