Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #16 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephany S.
Brooklyn
Best clean up solution , I love the strong smell sometimes it leaves this funny residue on yours hands but your just need to wash your hands well , I wish they had a foam cleaner thicker foam version .
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love this! This is a have to have especially in the kitchen and to keep down germs with kids. I can honestly say I use this very frequently if not every day. I can't stand a dirty kitchen or the fear of someone getting sick from raw chicken or whatever may happen. This keeps down the germs and makes a safe environment for everyone.
katie S.
Sometimes you just need bleach! I use this product in my bathroom a lot and I can use it on all of the surfaces. Its great for the tub, sink, and toilet. And it leaves everything smelling clean (my favorite part!).
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert
I was just telling my bf that we need to buy some of this. Kids are messy and they like to bring outdoors in the house with them. Yuck! This always works. I try to keep them from getting sick throughout the year.
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
I love Lysol! I use it to clean in the bathroom, the kitchen, living room, dining room, hallways, sunroom... You get the point! It makes everything smell and feel so fresh and clean! It's great to use any time of the year, but I tend to use it especially during the fall and winter months when everyone in the house is susceptible to illness. It helps kill germs and tame them while our sickly family members is resting up.
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
From kitchen to bathroom, Lysol Complete Clean with Bleach does the trick! The bleach odor isn't overpowering, just leaves a clean and sanitized smell. I usually purchase this product from Walmart. I've been using this for years. Staple cleaning product in my home!
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is my favorite. I shouldn't use this as much as I do, but I clean all my surfaces with it. I am a huge clean freak and this does the job for me. I never let myself run out of this. It makes my house super fresh.
Jennifer M.
Manchester, CT
This is one of the best cleaners I've ever uses. it works... and works very well. smell is very strong though. I'm just happy I found something I'm happy with to clean the bathroom and kitchen with.
Nancy T.
I use this to clean everything from my toilet to my sink to my tub. It's a great product that cleans efficiently. It smells strong but I feel like that's how I know my bathroom is clean.
Angela C.
Happy Valley, OR
When we moved into our apartments there was a greasy residue on the top of our cabinets. This was the only product that would remove it in no time. However, I had to toss all my washcloths because it bleached them. It was worth it tho!!
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?