Lysol All Purpose Complete Clean with Bleach uploaded by Stephany S.

BY LYSOL #14 in Bleach

Kills Germs** Removes Soap Scum Removes Tough Greasy Soils  Great Whitening Power ***Kills Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Aspergillus niger .  Trichophyton mentgrophytes and Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2. Removes tough food stains Removes mildew stains and soap scum Questions? Comments? Call: ; Contains no CFC s or other ozone depleting substances Important Facts: Contains no phosphates Encourage your local authorities to establish a program to recycle this can This can is made from an average of 25% recycled steel . see more...

• I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's...1 Answers
  • Is this safe around children and pets?2 Answers
  • How much do you like this cleaner?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Marietta, GA
I love Lysol! I use it to clean in the bathroom, the kitchen, living room, dining room, hallways, sunroom... You get the point! It makes everything smell and feel so fresh and clean! It's great to use any time of the year, but I tend to use it especially during the fall and winter months when everyone in the house is susceptible to illness. It helps kill germs and tame them while our sickly family members is resting up.
Latasha H.
Latasha H.
Baltimore, MD
From kitchen to bathroom, Lysol Complete Clean with Bleach does the trick! The bleach odor isn't overpowering, just leaves a clean and sanitized smell. I usually purchase this product from Walmart. I've been using this for years. Staple cleaning product in my home!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is my favorite. I shouldn't use this as much as I do, but I clean all my surfaces with it. I am a huge clean freak and this does the job for me. I never let myself run out of this. It makes my house super fresh.
katie S.
katie S.
Sometimes you just need bleach! I use this product in my bathroom a lot and I can use it on all of the surfaces. Its great for the tub, sink, and toilet. And it leaves everything smelling clean (my favorite part!).
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
I use this to clean everything from my toilet to my sink to my tub. It's a great product that cleans efficiently. It smells strong but I feel like that's how I know my bathroom is clean.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
This cleaner is amazing it is the only cleaner that gets my counters clean. My counters stain so easy this removes anything off them with ease
Angela T.
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
I like to know when cleaning that things are being sanitized and thoroughly germified. I love the ease and ability that Lysol products allow.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Spokane
Lysol all purpose cleaner is the best! My shower/bath gets stained a lot from dyeing my hair red, spray some of this on it. And bam gone!
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Great cleaning product. I use it in the kitchen and bathroom. The smell is a little strong but it gets out tough stains.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff cleans walls high chairs doors sinks cabinets baby toys dog bowls toilets it's amazing and showers
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Youngs Cove, NB
How much do you like this cleaner?
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Is this safe around children and pets?
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
What does everyone think of this product in comparison to Clorox cleaners?
Summer C.
Summer C.
Coatesville, PA
I am a fanatic about cleaning products. I love bleach and Lysol's products but sometimes the fumes are too intense and burn my eyes. How strong are the fumes of this product?