Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze

Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner eliminates viruses, bacteria, soap scum, and tough grease. From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families. Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner provides long lasting freshness and can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom and other areas of the home

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Does this kill the Covid-19 ?
Start your review of Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze!
Product Highlights
I love this because it works great it smells better then other cleaners and it gets stuff clean. in reviews
Stefany R.
Mesa, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Stefany R.
Love love this disinfectant spray. It’s my go to because it smells so good and disinfects everything . I use it on toys, bathrooms, floors anything really definitely recommend
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Becky F.
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Becky F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've used this lysol cleaner for years, I love the smell it leaves in my home, knowing it's killing germs and bacteria is very important, I always trust lysol, lysol products are very effective, I highly recommend lysol!
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I replaced Lysol foaming bleach bathroom cleaner with this for the week (couldn’t find my usual cleaner). Overall I will say I am very satisfied. The pros I have are that it cleaned countertops, shower, tiles, toilet and sink very well. It has a refreshing lemon scent. The con I have (which is the main plus to my usual cleaner) is that I use this to clean my bathroom floor as well, which is a white tile. It did not clean the floor as good as the foaming cleaner. Our pets shed an awful lot and it is hard to get it up off the tile and it was still a struggle with this spray (very easy with the foamer though). For all other areas, this cleaner is great, but for the floors I will stick to my foaming cleaner.
Ronda L.
Hot Springs, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Ronda L.
I generally always have a bottle of Lysol kitchen spray. I like bleach but it’s too much for me in a kitchen cleaner and it dyes my clothes from accidentally getting it on myself. This has peroxide in it which doesn’t burn my nose or dye my clothes and it gets my counters clean. Reasonable priced and available everywhere.
JALYSSA  P.
Los Banos, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by JALYSSA  P.
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by JALYSSA  P.
As a cat mom I’m careful to not spray chemicals around my cats and when they have an accident I like to use this to disinfect. I make sure to not leave treated areas unattended while I let this product sit because I dont want my kitties to accidentally ingest it. Another way I love to use this spray is in the kitchen and bathroom. I feel at ease knowing germs are being eliminated and that gives me peace of mind.
grecia M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by grecia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this brand of products, always leaving my counters super clean and smelling great #lysol #cleaningproducts #allpurpose #lemon
Emily S.
Smithfield, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: Target
It's amazing how effective is this all purpose cleaner, it desinfects, cleans and has a really nice scent. I use it to clean all surfaces in the kitchen, dining room and even to clean some toys of my little ones. I would buy it again and recommend it.
Olivia  M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Olivia  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this all over the house. Since the pandemic everything is scary. I'm constantly cleaning, wiping down everything, and sanitizing so over. This is great for that. It also smells really great. Lysol is also a trusted brand that isn't too expensive. A great buy!!!
America T.
Greensboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by America T.
This is one of the products that I use the most to clean any surface and it has never damaged any object or appliance. It cleans and disinfects, I use it anywhere and I love it. In my cleaning equipment this cannot be missing, it does not contain bleach. 🇪🇸Este es uno de los productos que más utilizo para limpiar cualquier superficie y nunca me ha dañado ningún objeto y ningún electrodoméstico. Limpia y desinfecta, lo uso donde sea y me encanta. En mis equipos de limpieza esto no puede faltar, no contiene cloro.
Luna R.
Stockton, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze uploaded by Luna R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Lysol All purpose cleaner is just a must have in the home to clean up and have the home clean from viruses.I have kids so this product help me to alot around the house
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica C.
il y a 2 ans
Vivian B. il y a un an
Lysol lemon, the house smell fresh.😊 It's my favorite.
Jennifer J.