Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLysol
All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze

Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner eliminates viruses, bacteria, soap scum, and tough grease. From kitchens to bathrooms to common household areas, Lysol All Purpose Cleaner helps achieve fresh, healthy surfaces. Cutting through tough grease and soap scum, it kills 99.9% of germs to help provide peace of mind for busy families. Lysol All-Purpose Cleaner provides long lasting freshness and can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom and other areas of the home

Does this kill the Covid-19 ?
What is the best cleaner [product:lysol-all-purpose-cleaner-lemon-breeze] ?
Start your review of Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lemon Breeze!
Product Highlights
I love this because it works great it smells better then other cleaners and it gets stuff clean. in reviews
Taylor W.
Eau Claire, WI
This is all around a great product. It had a refreshing lemon scent and quickly takes off any oily residue on all surfaces. I always grab for it!
Amanda C.
AE
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My go to cleaner. I like the addition of lemon which helps to give a fresh clean smell without being too chemically. I can clean my whole kitchen with this spray. Price is a good value.
KIMBERLY L.
Glen Allen, VA
The Lysol brand is a long trusted one. I use the aerosol spray and the disinfecting wipes. I decided to try the Lemon Breeze Spray for incidental clean ups after I got my puppy. I love the clean smell of it and the positive reputation of the brand.
Danielle D.
Pendleton, OR
I really love to use this product in my kitchen. It does the job great and leaves my kitchen smelling fresh.
Jamie L.
Kindred, FL
I use this for every surface in my home! I love the smell and also the fact that it kills bacteria. The price is decent for the quality, and it never disappoints. I keep a bottle under my sink at all times!
Tabitha L.
The product itself is wonderful. It works really well. But the smell can be overpowering and I know it's a cleaning product but it smells super chemically, not lemony fresh like I was expecting.
Kwididrah P.
Millville, NJ
Perfect for cleaning my kids play room not a fan of fruity flavors ... in my kitchen but loves the fact that it is very powerful
Josephine M.
Elgin, Sc
Its a very good all purpose cleaner but it leaves a tacky or sticky residue on my surfaces.
Trillene W.
Keeps the house smelling so fresh hours after being used. Held keep the germs down during could season.
Olivia J.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this cleaner. It is very versatile and smells amazing. It isn't too expensive and can be found in almost any store. I am a big cleaner and I enjoy using this on all kinds of surfaces. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a good cleaner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
VERONICA C.
il y a 9 mois
Vivian B. il y a 4 jours
Lysol lemon, the house smell fresh.😊 It's my favorite.
Jennifer J.