BY LYSOL #2 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Leaves Your Home with a Fresh Clean Scent. Cuts Tough Grease. Removes Soap Scum. Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria* Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner Trigger can be used on surfaces throughout the house - from the kitchen to the bathroom to household areas.  It starts cleaning on contact and kills 99.9% of germs.*. Household:  Clean walls, garbage pails, countertops, high chairs and washable wallpaper. Kitchen:&nbs.

• Is the fragrance strong? 8 Answers
  • Is this a good cleaner for overall daily kitchen cleaning?26 Answers
  • Is it a good fragance? Why do you recommend this product? Where...8 Answers
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
  • "I love this because it works great it smells better then other cleaners and it gets stuff clean. " in 5 reviews
Tami M.
Florida
I love this product. Why?: 1, the great Lemon scent that lingers after use and masks the harsh smell of bleach, and 2, it can kill almost anything.

I use this mainly in the kitchen. I use it to wipe down the countertop, the sink, the faucet, the microwave. Everything gets some Lemon Lysol, including the occasional cockroach that dares to enter my domain.

Yes. This thing kills cockroaches faster and better than any bug spray I've tried. I go crazy and drown the bug in it but that's just me.

Love this product. I always keep one handy and I buy one for my friends whenever we go out. #LovingTheLysol #CleanerAtHeart #Lysol
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love citrus cleaning supplies!!! I wish that Lysol didn’t smell so chemically. Like. Smells like i could get cancer around it. Or smells like i murdered every good bacteria in my body just by smelling it. That’s the crappy thing about lysol. They’re just so STRONG!!’ And they knock you out. Everyone starts coughing in the house when i use lysol anything. I love that it’s killing 99% of the flu virus. But goodness, can we do it without the harsh chemicals??. I still buy this tho. But use a mask 😷
Alisa C.
Vineyard, UT
This is my favorite cleaner that I never get sick of. The lemon scent is my favorite and leaves my house smelling amazing and smelling clean! I bought this from Walmart and I use it for everything. I love it because I can sanitize my counters with it after preparing meat for dinner, or I can use it in the bathroom to power through all the layers of hairspray that is dried onto the counter. It's the best and really is all purpose!
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This too is a great scentand it too has a great scent but distant is a lemon set so I like to use it in my kitchen because it has an inviting set for my company. It is best used in the kitchen also because it is great with cleanliness and this is where I do all my cooking and we all know that cleaning this is a great Factor when it comes to eating food because no one wants to be sick
✞Brianna M.
I love this product, however I felt like I’ve used other products that clean better. Now if it’s just a simple mess on the counter or on the floor this cleaner is perfect! It smells so fresh and I clean. But as far as cleaning the bathroom or a very germy/ gross place, I wouldn’t be using this cleaner, I’d would def be using something with a lot more chemicals in it.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I absolutely love this all-purpose cleaner. While I have used it in lots of places around the house, I use it the most in the kitchen because of the lemony fresh smell. I started with a small bottle but then bought a huge bottle to refill the smaller one over and over. I highly recommend this cleaner for the price, the cleaning power (antibacterial!), and the fresh smell.
Leisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have product especially if your a parent. My kids bring whatever germs they catch at school home and touches everything. So yes as some of you may have thought, I use this product to clean my door knobs daily and other surfaces around the house. It cleans up slips and messes very well to. It is affordable and one of my must have cleaning products.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Okay. Let me say I hate this specific product and not the Lysol all purpose cleaner line. I have a different scent that I love and repurchase over and over again. It's just this lemon one I hate. I don't like lemon. I don't like it in my water or tea, I don't like it in my floor cleaner, and I don't like it in this. Did I mention that I really don't like lemon?
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
This product is the only product I will use in my kitchen. It is the only product I trust to leave a clean great smelling surface. For food or beverages that have "dried" onto a surface this product works amazing. I usually spray all of my surfaces and let it sit for a minute and it wipes away easily. The price is very reasonable as well. Highly recommend!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This one is my favorite lysol product! The job gets done completely reguardless of the room being cleaned! I like to use this on my dressers in the bedroom because it leaves such a great citrus smell after. I buy this product very often and it lasts me a while everytime! ( I have OCD so its always being used! ) the bottle goes a long way! Worth the buy!
Brittney E.
Tell City, IN
Is this a good cleaner for overall daily kitchen cleaning?
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this your normal go to product?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you use this for kitchen and bathroom purposes?
Lacy p.
What do you use this to clean
Tiffany M.
What do you use Llysol for the most? I use it when cleaning hard surfaces and mirrors in my house.