BY LYSOL

Leaves Your Home with a Fresh Clean Scent. Cuts Tough Grease. Removes Soap Scum. Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria* Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner Trigger can be used on surfaces throughout the house - from the kitchen to the bathroom to household areas.  It starts cleaning on contact and kills 99.9% of germs.*. Household:  Clean walls, garbage pails, countertops, high chairs and washable wallpaper. Kitchen:&nbs.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this because it works great it smells better then other cleaners and it gets stuff clean. " in 5 reviews
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best smelling lemon multi-purpose cleaner on the market! I use it to clean every single nonporous surface in my home! I know it may be a no-no but I do use it on my wood coffee table occasionally to kill germs and my table still looks brand new! It is gentle enough to be used in a home with children, and tough to get those tough messes cleaned up! I like the convenient dispenser and it's so easy to use! Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
Claire K.
Placentia, CA
One of my favorite products to disinfect my bathroom tiles, kitchen counter tops, etc. You name it! Has a lemon scent to it which I truly appreciate since the smell of straight bleach can cause a major headache for me. Dont get me wrong - bleach smell is still there - but the lemon scent does help mask it a little.

I have this spray bottle then end up buying the large lysol bottles to refill this as necessary.
Monina C.
Marrero , LA
I really amazed with this Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze! It cleans all the dirt every where in the house, especially in the bathroom. The sink, tub and toilet-bowl is sparkling shines after i use this product. This is my one in only fav product when it comes to cleaning the house. You can use this everywhere when it comes to cleaning. I never buy different cleaning products since then, and i love the lemon breeze scent smells really good!
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
I love using this to clean off tough spots of dried on food on my stove. I’ll spray some and let it soak for a minute or two and it comes off pretty easy. But it does leave streaks, so I follow up with a rag that has dish soap on it. Its got a weird smell to it. Not like lemon. Weirder than lemon. Not sure why I have 3 bottles of it because I’m not into the smell at all.
Leisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have product especially if your a parent. My kids bring whatever germs they catch at school home and touches everything. So yes as some of you may have thought, I use this product to clean my door knobs daily and other surfaces around the house. It cleans up slips and messes very well to. It is affordable and one of my must have cleaning products.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
This product is the only product I will use in my kitchen. It is the only product I trust to leave a clean great smelling surface. For food or beverages that have "dried" onto a surface this product works amazing. I usually spray all of my surfaces and let it sit for a minute and it wipes away easily. The price is very reasonable as well. Highly recommend!
Asia W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I must have in my house with the wipes as well use this with the white sometimes to get into the crevices the baseboards and the walls that might have crayon or chocolate or fingerprints from my kids running around really works well if you spray a little bit on a spot let it sit there for less than 5 minutes it will clean it up like it wasn't even there
Morgan M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using multipurpose cleaner. It makes cleaning easier when you have one product for multiple surfaces. Also, the cleaner leaves your house smelling like lemons which is great. Would recommend. Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this all the time around my house ...my kids literallt walk room to room making messes and i have to clean all day...i buy this because i like it and it smells ok and its very affordable especially since i buy cleaning products everyweek sometimwe twice a week
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have purchased this product numerous times and it is amazing! The scent is great and it leaves my kitchen and bathrooms looking cleaner and smelling fresher! Worth the value! I have been using this product for years and years and love it !
Brittney E.
Tell City, IN
Is this a good cleaner for overall daily kitchen cleaning?
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this your normal go to product?
Ines G.
Is it a good fragance? Why do you recommend this product? Where do you buy it?
Lacy p.
What do you use this to clean
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you use this for kitchen and bathroom purposes?