BY LYSOL #5 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Leaves Your Home with a Fresh Clean Scent. Cuts Tough Grease. Removes Soap Scum. Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria* Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner Trigger can be used on surfaces throughout the house - from the kitchen to the bathroom to household areas.  It starts cleaning on contact and kills 99.9% of germs.*. Household:  Clean walls, garbage pails, countertops, high chairs and washable wallpaper. Kitchen:&nbs.

Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
  • "I love this because it works great it smells better then other cleaners and it gets stuff clean. " in 5 reviews
Alison S.
Dames Quarter
It's a really nice cleaner I use it in the kitchen, on floors, bathroom, and on Windows. I'm very happy with this product and seems to make cleaning a little easier. Especially this time of year everything needs to be clean and sanitized. I will definitely use it over and over again.
Stephanie D.
Coal Township, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this Lysol All Purpose Cleaner. I use this most of the time everywhere in my home. You can use this spray to disinfect areas in your home such as the kitchen bathroom and living room. The lemon scent is pleasant and not to strong. I recommend this product to anyone. Leaves your home fresh and clean especially when you have kids and/or pets !
Alex A.
MIDLAND, TX
This cleaner is great for any mess I come across. Most commonly, I use it for my kitchen hard surfaces (since, stove top, sink, etc.) as well as little messes on my tile flooring that just don't warrant a full mopping. It always leaves surfaces clean with no residue and leaves a fresh lemony scent. The fragrances also serves to neutralize any pet odors so its extra handy.
Joyce S.
Clinton, MS
I love this for a whole house clean and freshening! I love that this has antibacterial properties but I sometimes still add  bleach depending on what I'm cleaning. Its a great price for the bottle size and there is always a coupon available. Its a pleasant not overpowering scent.  Lemon is always refreshing
Mariah J.
Belington
Excellent all purpose cleaner. Very clean lemon smell. Cuts through all messes and is very effective. Leave behind a very nice scent. This product is very affordable and has many uses. I would recommend this product to others.  I have purchased this product several times.
Issa R.
Cambridge, MA
I've only used Lysol since my mom uses it. I like the fresh scent of lemon but also how it smells clean...you know it works and not just smells good. It works well for our kitchen counters and stove top. I find it easy to clean grease and hardened dirt on surfaces with Lysol
Stephanie D.
Athens
This is my go-to cleaner for everything from the kitchen to the bathroom vanities to the showers and tubs.  It has a pleasant scent but not overpowering, and it really cuts through the grime and gunk.  I'd definitely recommend having a bottle under every sink.
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
I love the smell of this and loved using this to clean my counters and tables. I didn’t use it for deep cleaning, more for everyday use to keep surfaces clean with small kids. I wouldn’t buy this again bc I am trying to use as many organic natural cleaners as possible.
lauren j.
Kapolei
I love this product, I live in Hawaii and we get ants so so badly. However this product stops them from coming (I guess its due to the lemon!!) Its a fresh smelling product and I use it everywhere, its also very good at cutting down greese too on the cooker.
Lauren S.
Nashville
I use this when I'm cleaning up after cooking a big meal. I feel confident that it's killing icky germs from egg splatter or raw meat, and it helps loosen up any dried on ickiness. It has a bleach smell while wet, but leaves a nice lemon scent when it dries.
Brittney E.
Tell City, IN
Is this a good cleaner for overall daily kitchen cleaning?
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this your normal go to product?
Tiffany R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is the fragrance strong?
Ines G.
Is it a good fragance? Why do you recommend this product? Where do you buy it?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you use this for kitchen and bathroom purposes?

Target