BY LYSOL #11 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Leaves Your Home with a Fresh Clean Scent. Cuts Tough Grease. Removes Soap Scum. Deodorizes. Kills 99.9% of Viruses and Bacteria* Lysol® All Purpose Cleaner Trigger can be used on surfaces throughout the house - from the kitchen to the bathroom to household areas.  It starts cleaning on contact and kills 99.9% of germs.*. Household:  Clean walls, garbage pails, countertops, high chairs and washable wallpaper. Kitchen:&nbs.

• Is the fragrance strong? 8 Answers
  • Is this a good cleaner for overall daily kitchen cleaning?26 Answers
  • Is it a good fragance? Why do you recommend this product? Where...8 Answers
Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
  • "I love this because it works great it smells better then other cleaners and it gets stuff clean. " in 5 reviews
Sharmese B.
I like this one over the regular one only because it has some type of present scent to it. The lemon smell However semi strong which is why I use it in the bathroom it just has that bathroom lemon smell to it. Don’t know if it makes scene but to me the scent reminds me of a clean bathroom. It’s very effective and not expensive at all. I just ran out so I need to restock because I just cleaned the bathroom yesterday with the last of it but I definitely love majority all Lysol products as well. I feel like it’s not to strong unless you overspray or just spray crazy. But other then that it’s effective and cleans. I also love how it comes in the liquid form like fabulouso so I use that to it has a few varieties.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best smelling lemon multi-purpose cleaner on the market! I use it to clean every single nonporous surface in my home! I know it may be a no-no but I do use it on my wood coffee table occasionally to kill germs and my table still looks brand new! It is gentle enough to be used in a home with children, and tough to get those tough messes cleaned up! I like the convenient dispenser and it's so easy to use! Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
Green B.
I love using this in the kitchen after a long day of cooking. It fills the whole kitchen with that great lemon scent. I generally use lysol products around the house because they do what they advertise. This spray especially helps get out those tough grease stains on the countertops and stove. You don't have to use that much elbow grease either unless it's really caked on. I'll continue to use Lysol around the house because they work for me!
NATALYA D.
I really like this product because of the smell. It’s not overwhelming where it smells like chemicals and bleach. After I am finished clearing- I get this refreshing lemon smell which makes the house smell clean and fresh. I also like the fact that it is an ALL PURPOSE CLEANER which means you can clean anything from your bathroom tub, sink, counters, or toilets!! Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
I love using this to clean off tough spots of dried on food on my stove. I’ll spray some and let it soak for a minute or two and it comes off pretty easy. But it does leave streaks, so I follow up with a rag that has dish soap on it. Its got a weird smell to it. Not like lemon. Weirder than lemon. Not sure why I have 3 bottles of it because I’m not into the smell at all.
Leisa J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a must have product especially if your a parent. My kids bring whatever germs they catch at school home and touches everything. So yes as some of you may have thought, I use this product to clean my door knobs daily and other surfaces around the house. It cleans up slips and messes very well to. It is affordable and one of my must have cleaning products.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
This product is the only product I will use in my kitchen. It is the only product I trust to leave a clean great smelling surface. For food or beverages that have "dried" onto a surface this product works amazing. I usually spray all of my surfaces and let it sit for a minute and it wipes away easily. The price is very reasonable as well. Highly recommend!
Asia W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I must have in my house with the wipes as well use this with the white sometimes to get into the crevices the baseboards and the walls that might have crayon or chocolate or fingerprints from my kids running around really works well if you spray a little bit on a spot let it sit there for less than 5 minutes it will clean it up like it wasn't even there
Jenny G.
forest city
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchase this product frequently. It has a pleasant lemon scent. Foaming spray cleans very well. Is available in most stores that carry cleaning supplies-I get mine at dollar general with coupons! Has a stiff safety off/spray feature for customer like me who have lots of little hands around. So I can feel good about having his product in my home!
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down my go to cleaner. It smells so clean and fresh and I can be 100% confident the surface is clean and disinfected and with a 10 month old that puts his mouth on everything and puts everything in his mouth that is very important to me. I always rinse the surface with water afterwards so my son doesn't get chemicals in his mouth but this stuff is great.
Brittney E.
Tell City, IN
Is this a good cleaner for overall daily kitchen cleaning?
Mary P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this your normal go to product?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you use this for kitchen and bathroom purposes?
Lacy p.
What do you use this to clean
Tiffany M.
What do you use Llysol for the most? I use it when cleaning hard surfaces and mirrors in my house.