BY LYSOL

Lysol® Fresh Mountain Scent All Purpose Cleaner.
Cleans everyday tough messes.
Brand II.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Complete clean. see more...

• Does it has better smell with the lemon breeze scent?1 Answers
Crystal F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I was growing up my mom always used Lysol to disinfect and clean, so as I got older it was exciting to see Lysol evolve from just can disinfectant. I love this one in particular because it disinfects and cleans pretty much any surface and smells so fresh and clean! Definitely recommend especially if you have children with lots of germs!
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes I don’t know what I’d do without Lysol. The stuff is a lifesaver sometimes especially when you have sick people in the house.It’s super easy and quick to use, it’s also not expensive and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This worked okay but I’m not a fan. Only bought it once and then I got a new scent. I should have smelt it before I bought it. It is very effective and gets the job done. I haven’t bought it again because I don’t like the smell.
Tabitha R.
This is definitely one heck of a multi purpose cleaner. You have to have a Lysol in your cleansing arsenal. I especially love the mountain scented Lysol. It cleans, and disinfects just about anything. 💁🏼‍♀️👍🏼
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This can be used anywhere that a clean is needed from your kitchen to the bathroom to everything in between. It really tackles messes to get them clean without a lot of high pressure cleaning effort from you. The scent reminds me of the forest and fresh air. It's not to chemically or I wouldn't be able to use it with the baby. I mainly use it to clean my counter tops in the bathroom and the kitchen. Get a lot of product and it only cost less then 3 bucks.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this Lysol product. I use all over the house. It has a great clean smell and I love that it kills over 99% of bacteria .. perfect for kitchen and bathrooms. Also I trust Lysol to make sure it's a quality product. Lysol All Purpose Cleaner Lemon Breeze
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy the LYSOL Lemon Breeze all purpose cleaner because of its smell and quality to clean. Works for glass, stove tops, cabinets, sinks, garbage pails, high chairs you name it! Buy this at Big Lots they always have great prices
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this Lysol all purpose cleaner. It cleans very well and leaves everything with the sweet smell of clean lemons I highly recommend this and it is also great to disinfect everything from germs
Jessica E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Me encanta es perfecto para La Cocina paredes baño para todo lo ocupó sería fantástico que fuer más que dominico pero por mayor se bien excelente y lo encuentro en todos lugares tiendas etc
....
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
I'm usually a more naturalist kind of person when it comes to household cleaners but I decided to give this Lysol cleaner a chance and I love it. Lysol has always been a brand that I like to use during times of sickness to kill all the germs and finding a Lysol everyday cleaner was pretty awesome, I use the lemon scent for cleaning in the kitchen and bathrooms and it leaves both smelling amazing. Its not overpowering like some cleaners but a perfect lemon scent. I do like this cleaner and plan to continue using it.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it has better smell with the lemon breeze scent?