BY LYSOL

Lysol® Fresh Mountain Scent All Purpose Cleaner.
Cleans everyday tough messes.
Brand II.
Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria**.
Complete clean. see more...

• Does it has better smell with the lemon breeze scent?1 Answers
Ashli J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Lysol all purpose cleaner in fresh mountain scent. A lot of the Lysol cleaners have a strong alcohol or bleach scent... the fresh mountain one doesn’t. This one reminds me of spring. It cleans easily. Definitely recommend it for bathrooms and counter tops!
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The scent isn’t heavy which makes it great because it doesn’t smell like cleaning product. It comes with a decent amount of product that can last to clean the kitchen and bathroom. It’s perfect for the after cooking quick clean up.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sometimes I don’t know what I’d do without Lysol. The stuff is a lifesaver sometimes especially when you have sick people in the house.It’s super easy and quick to use, it’s also not expensive and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
This is a great cleaner. I love the smell of it too it’s not harsh or crazy strong but it leaves a clean smell
Behind. Definitely gets hard stains off the counter such as kool aid. I would buy this again it’s not a bad price at all.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This worked okay but I’m not a fan. Only bought it once and then I got a new scent. I should have smelt it before I bought it. It is very effective and gets the job done. I haven’t bought it again because I don’t like the smell.
Teresa R.
Elberton
I have used Lysol for many years. I use it to clean everything. Price is average. Effectively cleans and disinfects. Bought at Walmart. Nice scent. I often go back to original scent because it’s what my mother used.
Crystal F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I was growing up my mom always used Lysol to disinfect and clean, so as I got older it was exciting to see Lysol evolve from just can disinfectant. I love this one in particular because it disinfects and cleans pretty much any surface and smells so fresh and clean! Definitely recommend especially if you have children with lots of germs!
Lauren S.
Mobile, AL
Perfect to keep in the kitchen or bathroom for east and quick clean up! Effective cleaning and great scent! Doesn’t smell too strongly like cleaner. However, if you’re looking for a cheaper option the generic store brand usually works just as well but doesn’t smell as good.
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lysol multi purpose cleaner is a great every day cleaner! It smells great! Is affordable and can be found at tons of stores for around $2-3! I will continue to buy it because it’s great at removing grease, grime and everything else!
Lana S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It has the clean air scent which doubles as a room freshener as I’m cleaning surfaces. As it states on every label and gives me confidence that it kills harmful bacteria and rids of dusts
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it has better smell with the lemon breeze scent?