BY LYSOL #71 in Disinfectants

Your family comes in contact with germs everyday. This product helps fight the spread of germs**, kills cold and flue viruses†. Kills 99.9% of bacteria on soft surfaces as a spot treatment**, prevents the build-up of mold allergens†† for up to 7 days. Kills odor-causing bacteria. see more...

SARA S.
PLANT CITY, FL
I love that I can disinfect and freshen the air with the same product. I keep a can in every bath room and one in the kitchen. I spray my kids toys, toilet seats, garbage cans, shoes and pretty much anything else that needs sanitizing. The Adirondack scent is fresh and light.
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
Love the Adirondack smell! Especially because it’s lightly scented and I personally don’t like products that are heavily scented. Great smell. Very affordable. I would buy over and over. I highly recommend to anyone who likes Lysol products and sprays!
Adrienne W.
Cincinnati
I love the effects of Lysol but used to hate how overbearing the scent was, until I tried this product. I can spray and wipe down areas without having to wear a mask
Lauren P.
Lebanon, TN
With school starting you really need to get this disinfectant spray. It works really well and keeps the germ count down. This scent is a little strong, but nothing to terribly bad. For the great quality, I would say the price is decent. I totally recommend, especially for households with children!
Hannah B.
St. Louis, MO
Helps keep my apartment smelling fresh and clean. My only qualm is that the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it too--but, the scent is very nice, fresh and non-irritating or distracting (and not too sweet of "perfume-y", which is a common air freshener complaint).
Hannah O.
Greensburg
Use this product frequently when kids are sick. A bit pricey compared to the off brand. The scent is nice. I prefer to by the off brand due to the price.
Latocha H.
Decatur
I use this product for personal and commercial. This is great for cold seasons. It keep down a lot of germs and it also have a nice smell.
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
love this stuff! brings  a new fresh smell into a room and kills germs!! how can you beat that? definitely reccomend
Regina H.
Tampa, FL
Lysol is great for all occasions.
Every household should have it. A lil pricey. But it's worth every penny
Krysten B.
Oklahoma City
A must have in my house at all times. Definitely does its job and the scent isn't too over powering. Perfect!