BY LYSOL

This versatile all-purpose cleaner cleans, disinfectants, deodorizes and kills 99.9% of all bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. This convenient, (Ready-to-use) trigger spray cuts through tough grease and grime. Use on walls,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kavita U.
Fayetteville , NC
I like Lysol cleaners and wipes. I use the wipes for wiping down the counter, stove etc and the cleaner for the skin. The scent is not the best but it cleans so I don’t mind it. I do keep my child in a different room when using it.
Myles H.
Moreno Valley, CA
This brand and product line is my one go-to product for cleaning counters, toilets, sinks, doorknobs, handles, levers, etc. There hasn't been a product that has exceeded my expectations
Amanda N.
Toms River, NJ
This is a nice cleaning supply. It has a decent scent and gets the job done. I can’t complain about this product. It’s a good size and usually a good price for the value. Would buy again.
Elida S.
I have nothing bad to say about Lysol! This brand is amazing and it smells soooo good, it makes the house smell nice without smelling like that harsh chemicals smell and it’s not overwhelming. I use it everywhere (bathroom, window sills, tabletops, dishwasher, etc.) this stuff is amazing! Definitely need to try it y’all
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
This is a great all purpose cleaner. I use it to clean my entire house surfaces. I enjoy the scent. It isn't over powering as some household cleaners can be. Sometimes the bottle handle gets jammed and stuck. I have had that happen on a few occasions now with different bottles.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love this product, It not only smells great but looks great as well. The smell is perfect and lasts a while. I would deff. recommend it to anyone. I buy this product regularly. I do think the price is a little high but I still buy it.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This cleaner is the best for kitchen cleaning. It smells super clean and can clean up any mess with ease and no residue. I love that it fights germs and bacteria, as well. It's getting cold out so I'll be using this constantly!
Garima P.
Jersey City, NJ
This is a great product. Can use it on multi surfaces and is very effective on all the surfaces be it kitchen counters, gas top, wood, shiny surfaces. The scent is very good will definitely buy it again.
Iqra S.
Arlington, TX
I use this for everything. It gives my house such a clean feel. It’s perfectly priced for the amount I use and get. It has a pleasant smell that isn’t too strong. This is a staple in my daily cleaning
Kristen G.
Fort Stewart
I use this everyday to clean just about everything. I find it at the dollar store for a pretty good price. It's a decent sized bottle and smells absolutely amazing. It can be used for bathrooms, the kitchen, and walls. It's a product I defiantly recommend and will always have in stock at my house!