Add a Photo
Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton

By LYSOL
Each thick, pre-moistened wipe kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Packaged in several convenient sizes, this Product is ideal for cleaning, Disinfectant and deodorizing. Use on kitchen counters,...
Mary C.
Mary C.

Lysol wipes are the only brand of cleansing wipes that I use. I actually started using the disinfectibg wipes because I believed they contained bleach. I used them for many months before I realized they actually contain NO BLEACH! Imagine my surprise when I realized that I had been getting the results of a disinfecting wipe with bleach ( i thought!) Without having to use actual bleach! Needless to say I was and still am very happy with this product.
Christie L.
Christie L.

Works wonders on just about everything! Cleaning on the go has never been easier. I use these at work, in the bathroom, kitchen & bedroom. I like how easy & convenient these are to just grab & clean especially with my white charging cord that always gets dirty. I highly recommend these, just remember to wash your hands after if you can because your hands may get a lil sticky if there is a lot of dirt.
Kamry M.
Kamry M.
Lynwood, CA

My go-to cleaning tool when I don't want to touch nothing

I am so self-conscious about touching things. I don't like using rags to clean and then have to wash it. I use gloves and these Lysol wipes and I'm good to go. Just wipe wipe wipe, then it goes in the trash. Easy peasy I don't have to do anything else. Makes life so much easier.
Erica S.
Erica S.

The only antibacterial wipes I use. Unlike the other name brands, these Lysol wipes smell amazing but the scent isn't too overpowering. They remain moist and clean well. Plus are a little rough so it has scrubbing power need be. I use these all over my home and vehicle & know everything will be clean and germ free
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Edmonton

Good for wiping up small messes. Really handy to not have to find a rag and spray. I use these at home as well as at work. The only problem with them is sometimes at work when people are in a hurry, they close the lid and the cloth gets stuck and it pops back open and they end up drying out.
Deedra B.
Deedra B.
Akron, OH

I LOVE lysol wipes! They are great for everything! When you have a two year old getting everything sticky these are perfect to grab quick and clean it up. High chair tables, potty chairs, counters, door knobs, ANYTHING! I buy them over and over.
Danielle d.
Danielle d.
Oronogo, MO

I love the smell of these! I use these after cooking up our special dinner for Christmas. I use them to clean the table or to clean my daughters highchair. Which is also very easy to use. I would highly recommend these!!
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH

Yes!¡ absolutely love these wipes! They smell amazing, are quick and easy to use and are a wonderful quantity for the price. I keep these in all of my bathrooms, my kitchen and laundry room and even at my desk at work.
Kaylabeth M.
Kaylabeth M.
Noblesville, IN

Lysol wipes are my favorite for everyday cleaning. They make it so easy to wipe up spills or for a quick kitchen wipe down. These are decently priced, especially considering how much easier they make cleaning!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Harlingen, TX

These are amazing for someone that is a total cleaning addict. Plus the scent is incredibly fresh and clean. Would highly recommend these to get any tough mess cleaned up. These definitely get the job done.

Join Now