Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton uploaded by Laura P.Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton uploaded by Jennifer W.Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton uploaded by Shammah G.

BY LYSOL

Each thick, pre-moistened wipe kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Packaged in several convenient sizes, this Product is ideal for cleaning, Disinfectant and deodorizing. Use on kitchen counters,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
I love using these sanitizing wipes on everything... the bathroom sink, the office desk, I even use them to wipe down the door knocks that have been touched, my laptop computer screen and keys, I use these wipes on the top of the toilet because it has a tendency to get dirty and dusty. Great product
Riley S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These wipes are a life saver. They make cleaning so convenient. All I need are the wipes: spray and paper towels no more! These do I great job at cleaning and disinfecting, and the lemon smell is pretty pleasant! :) Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We got a 5 pack of these for the same price almost as a single and I use them when my boyfriend gets sick because he sneezes and coughs and I go over the door knobs and the refrigerator handle and the bathroom sink with them and I usually do not catch what he has as long as I do that so these are great for sanitizing and the smell is not too bad and I recommend them for many purposes. When I moved into my apartment my boyfriend brought me a dresser that have been outside and squirrels or mice had gotten into it and these were good also for cleaning out the inside of the drawers and sterilizing it.
regina o.
Little Rock, AR
Love these #Lysol disinfecting wipes. They come in a few different scents and are perfect for cleaning and disinfecting bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and any thing/place that needs a cleaning or disinfecting. Super easy to use and so much easier than the spray or liquid.
Kelly L.
Bend
The most convenient way to disinfect a bathroom, kitchen, or if you are crazy like me, your luggage after traveling and every surface in the airplane surrounding you. Great price. And at target you can get the travel size for $1 which is perfect for in the go
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The bigger the better! And when you've found a product that works for you its always good to stock up. This is my go to product during cold and flu season and I've found that using this to wipe down my surroundings has helped me fight against the cold and flu.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
When fall and winter arrive this is a definite must in my house, since my family tends to pass viruses back and forth. I clean my house top to bottom with these , the smell of these wipes is actually pretty good and for the price I pay I really get alot . So when cold season hits I highly recommend you give these Lysol wipes a try , it gets the job done and gives you that piece of mind.
Lex S.
Great sanitizing product. So easy and quick to clean up messes or wipe down things when there's someone sick and is genuinely a very effective cleaner. I also enjoy how many scents it comes in.
Cherry J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I always keep several containers of these wipes around my house. I keep them in all the bathrooms, the kitchen, laundry room, etc. They are very handy when I need to do a quick clean up!
Christina G.
El Paso
This is a must have in my travel bags. I love the way it smells. When I’m in a hotel i need that additional security knowing my room is clean. I use these wipes to wipe down the room.