Add a Photo
Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton

By LYSOL
Each thick, pre-moistened wipe kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Packaged in several convenient sizes, this Product is ideal for cleaning, Disinfectant and deodorizing. Use on kitchen counters,...
Mary C.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN

Lysol wipes are the only brand of cleansing wipes that I use. I actually started using the disinfectibg wipes because I believed they contained bleach. I used them for many months before I realized they actually contain NO BLEACH! Imagine my surprise when I realized that I had been getting the results of a disinfecting wipe with bleach ( i thought!) Without having to use actual bleach! Needless to say I was and still am very happy with this product.
Kamry M.
Kamry M.
Lynwood, CA

My go-to cleaning tool when I don't want to touch nothing

I am so self-conscious about touching things. I don't like using rags to clean and then have to wash it. I use gloves and these Lysol wipes and I'm good to go. Just wipe wipe wipe, then it goes in the trash. Easy peasy I don't have to do anything else. Makes life so much easier.
Erica S.
Erica S.

The only antibacterial wipes I use. Unlike the other name brands, these Lysol wipes smell amazing but the scent isn't too overpowering. They remain moist and clean well. Plus are a little rough so it has scrubbing power need be. I use these all over my home and vehicle & know everything will be clean and germ free
Brandie C.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH

Yes!¡ absolutely love these wipes! They smell amazing, are quick and easy to use and are a wonderful quantity for the price. I keep these in all of my bathrooms, my kitchen and laundry room and even at my desk at work.
Kaylabeth M.
Kaylabeth M.
Noblesville, Indiana

Lysol wipes are my favorite for everyday cleaning. They make it so easy to wipe up spills or for a quick kitchen wipe down. These are decently priced, especially considering how much easier they make cleaning!
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Harlingen, TX

These are amazing for someone that is a total cleaning addict. Plus the scent is incredibly fresh and clean. Would highly recommend these to get any tough mess cleaned up. These definitely get the job done.
Angela D.
Angela D.

For a fast clean up before your holiday dinner. Pop open the Lysol wipes. It's great for a fast clean up , or to clean the whole house with. Either way Lysol will get the job done.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lowell, MA

These are great for cleaning up all those family messes after the holidays lol no sticky residue or funny after smells neither. Plus they clean and disinfect everything.
Aimy H.
Aimy H.
Paterson, NJ

I love these wipes, especially for my living room. I only gave ot four stars because I have to wipe it down again so that it won't be leave streaks.
Teresa K.
Teresa K.
Manhattan, KS

I use these to clean up messes everyday and to wipe down counters or the refrigerator. I will never go back to using a washcloth.