Lysol 77182 Sanitizing Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, White, 7 x 8, 80/Canister, 6/Carton uploaded by Shammah G.

BY LYSOL

Each thick, pre-moistened wipe kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria on hard nonporous surfaces when used as directed. Packaged in several convenient sizes, this Product is ideal for cleaning, Disinfectant and deodorizing. Use on kitchen counters,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We got a 5 pack of these for the same price almost as a single and I use them when my boyfriend gets sick because he sneezes and coughs and I go over the door knobs and the refrigerator handle and the bathroom sink with them and I usually do not catch what he has as long as I do that so these are great for sanitizing and the smell is not too bad and I recommend them for many purposes. When I moved into my apartment my boyfriend brought me a dresser that have been outside and squirrels or mice had gotten into it and these were good also for cleaning out the inside of the drawers and sterilizing it.
🌹Ebonee L.
TEXAS
I love using these sanitizing wipes on everything... the bathroom sink, the office desk, I even use them to wipe down the door knocks that have been touched, my laptop computer screen and keys, I use these wipes on the top of the toilet because it has a tendency to get dirty and dusty. Great product
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love using these Lysol wipes because they smell really good with a fresh lemon front. You’re very effective in getting counters and toilets and sinks cleaned up. I bought mine at Walmart they weren’t that expensive I don’t and I plan on buying some more as they were very easy to use.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I use these wipes for EVERYTHING! Bathroom, room, kitchen, living room, car, absolutely everywhere. They claim to prevent some viruses and bacteria. I believe it does. Everything seems so clean and smells clean. Not a harsh scent. Highly recommend. This is my holy grail.
Denise G.
Great product that is always in my home in all the rooms. Its easy to use and cleans and disinfects which is a plus for me. You and use them indoors out doors also the car anywhere . The price is very low and clean great . I do recommend this product .
Krystal C.
I actually started buying these to wipe out my tanning bed. But continued to buy them even after I sold it. They're so easy to just grab and clean up spot messes then toss in the trash!!
Krista J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these daily in my house to help keep clean throughout the day. They have a pleasant scent that is not to overwhelming. They are good at wiping down the counters during the day. They remove most stains and also disinfect.
I absolutely love these Lysol wipes. They clean very well and have a very fresh scent. They are affordable and come with a lot of wipes. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. These Lysol wipes deserve a big 👍.
Robbie W.
Northbrook , IL
Love using Lysol products especially disinfecting wipes. I usually use the Kirkland Signature brand of wipes and I honestly cannot tell the difference. They both do the job well, but Kirkland is significantly cheaper.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
When fall and winter arrive this is a definite must in my house, since my family tends to pass viruses back and forth. I clean my house top to bottom with these , the smell of these wipes is actually pretty good and for the price I pay I really get alot . So when cold season hits I highly recommend you give these Lysol wipes a try , it gets the job done and gives you that piece of mind.